Chapter I

Dear Life, ...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

« So listen, when you are hugging Kim make sure to look at Jun while he's passing by and make it very clear! » Sunyoung suggest while she kneeling down on one knee trying to picture the moment « I thought that the photo already looked good enough? » Kibum asked while looking at the screen in the back but Sunyoung simply ignored as Kibum was expecting and so he rolled his eyes.
The models stood in the requested position while Sunyoung took the pictures. Once the photoshot was over she walked towards Kibum and held out the SD card from her camera « Unfold the pictures and let me know the results, please. » she sat down next to Kibum while drinking water « They look amazing, like always, Luna. » and Sunyoung smiled as she got turning towards Kibum « Am I still needed? » Sunyoung asked while fixing her long brown hair and Kibum looked around before shaking his head « You can go. I'll meet you at the airport. » and with that, Luna takes her exit to pack her stuff.

When she reaches the airporta soft smirk escapes her lips at the sight of Kibum raising his beer while sitting on the airport's bar and she slowly reached him « A drink before we go? » he asked « Well, it looks like you are already ahead. » Luna chuckled while sitting down next to him as she ordered a drink for herself « So, did you have fun today? » she asked while taking a sip on her drink « A little more like, curious. » Kibum smirked while leaning down towards Luna whispering in her ear « The photoshoot.. any similarities to reality? » he gently pecked Sunyoung's neck making her have a shiver down her back « You're so stupid, you know? Let's go, we have a plain to catch. » she got up leaving a tip on the counter and Kibum begging to touch her skin once again.

Kibum had booked a 1st Class seat but Luna prefered to an seat at the Economic class. Before she doze off to sleep the images of her steamy night with Kibum the day before the photoshoot. Once the plain landed she woke up trying to shake away the memories off her head. She headed towards the exit of the airport in Seoul only to notice Kibumwaiting for her next to his car with a smile on his lips « Need a ride home? » and Sunyoung's smile spoke for herself. With her bags in the back seat and Kibum behind the wheel, they made them way towards her home.

Luna took off her stuff and while she was reaching for her purse to get the keys, her arm was gently embraced by a warm hand

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter