final.

bae vs. insecurities

it feels so unreal. to have someone that you admire for a long time, sleeping beside you.
the long eyelashes, the full plump lips, the cute nose, the fluffy hair. jinyoung never thought that he could touch those with his own hands. well, maybe because he is so used to just look at those perfectly structured face from a distance.

but people always say 'dreams come true', and it really did for jinyoung and he is really grateful.

it's already 2 in the morning but jinyoung cannot even get a wink of sleep. jinyoung groans internally because tomorrow is the concept evaluation and if he gets no sleep, he will be so damned by doing mistakes for numerous times. he does not even want to think about dragging his whole team just because of his stupid mistakes.

yet he thinks about how he will be a huge disappointment for his fans, when he already is. he thinks about how he actually gains a huge fanbase, when he clearly does not deserve this. he thinks about how the society points at him, saying that he is nothing but an eyecandy, which he probably is.

he tries to block out all the negative thoughts, closing his eyes trying to get some sleep. trying to think of rainbows, unicorns and certain boy with a cute smile.

without he realises, tears descading his temple down to his pillow, drenching it in the process. jinyoung sobs, immediately clamping his palm over his mouth, trying to not be noticed especially by the boy who is sleeping beautifully beside him.

but luck is not on his side. the boy stirred in his sleep, opening his eyes. jihoon's sight immediately falls on jinyoung's trembling back.  "hey babe, are you alright?" jihoon's voice comes out hoarse because of the sleep which can make jinyoung hard other times, but not this time.

jinyoung wants to say 'yeah i'm perfectly fine, just go back to sleep' but it comes out as pathetic sobs instead. jihoon sits on jinyoung's bed, gazing at jinyoung's face with concern because jinyoung is not a crybaby, let alone sobbing.

"hey, what's wrong, sweetheart?" jihoon combs jinyoung's hair, waiting patiently until jinyoung calms down. but instead it gets worse to the level where jinyoung coughs repeatedly and seems like he is wheezing, desperately trying to get air in his lungs.

jihoon immediately pulls jinyoung to sit and instructs jinyoung to breathe according to his counting. which seems to help when jinyoung's breathing stabilizes. but fresh tears come out like a river with no end and jihoon can just stare worriedly and whisper encouraging words.

when jinyoung's sobs has finally died, jihoon opened a water bottle which is coincidentally there, giving it to jinyoung. jinyoung glups it down and gives it back to jihoon who places it back on the floor. jihoon pats his back as jinyoung tries to even his breathe.

"hey if you don't want to tell me now, it is okay i won't be offended. don't be too hard on yourself, okay?" jihoon assures jinyoung. "do you think i'm so useless?" jinyoung says, fiddling the rim of his pororo blanket. "what?" jihoon cannot believe his ears because heck, jinyoung is such a sweetheart. how can someone hate this honey red sugar plump.

when jinyoung looks like he is going to burst again, jihoon holds jinyoung's hands in his. "hey, listen to me." jinyoung looks up to face jihoon. jihoon's heart aches at the sight of tears striken jinyoung's face because he never saw jinyoung cried and he surely does not want to see it again after this.

jihoon caresses jinyoung's hands using his thumbs. he actually waits for this moment because he is aware of the nasty comments thrown by the society to jinyoung. he wonders how can jinyoung hide his emotions from the whole world when the comments are so rude that jihoon teared up eventhough those were not meant for him.

"you are very very very precious to me, jinyoung-ah. do not let the others' negativity gets into you. i do not like seeing you cry like this just because of those comments, baby." jinyoung gasps. "you know about the comments?" jihoon chuckles. "of course i do. since i watch your videos everyday." jinyoung blushes. hard.

"but seriously, outside there, they do not know the real you. they do not know that you are the real bae. (pun intended) if they hate you, then it is their lost for hating such lovely gem. if one person hates you, another 10 person will come and love you dearly, appreciate you, vote for you, eventhough they cannot reach my level."

jinyoung laughs and jihoon smiles, appreciating the beautiful creature infront of him. "just remember, if you feel down because of one comment, there are another numerous comments supporting you. why? because you are bae jinyoung. you are perfect just the way you are right now. and more importantly, because i love you."

jinyoung blushes again. "thank you, jihoon hyung." jihoon admires jinyoung's face under the moonlight in the pitch dark room. he is so ethreal that jihoon thinks why jinyoung chooses him when he can choose a lot more other guys that is more good looking than jihoon.

"because you're one of a kind, jihoon hyung. i will not ask more than you. you are perfectly enough for me." now it is jihoon's time to get blushed. "alright alright, enough of the cheese. i think that the mouses are running to get here. now let's get some sleep. you don't mind right if i'm sleeping here?" jinyoung laughs as he settles down beside jihoon. "it is not like we are not used to this."

it has been a week since jihoon gets out of his room and slips into jinyoung's room with the reason of 'my bed is too cold' when it is clearly summer. but bae jinyoung does not mind, because park jihoon is the most perfect boyfriend he can ever get.

"goodnight, bae." jihoon mumbles, receiving jinyoung's reply "goodnight, parkieboo." they fall asleep after pecking each other's lips.

next morning.

"godness, your eyes look like hundreds of bees bitten it."

"oh shut up. you love these bees-bitten eyes."

laughs.

"i hate you."

"i love you too, bae jinyoung."
 

yey.