chapter 2

I Love You To The Moon And Back My 'Girl'

"Honey!! wake up, you gonna be late for college!" a woman yelled for her son, named Jeon Jungkook. The pretty boy. Why? let me tell you..

Tiny and slim hand pop up from the blanket with cute yawn. "Yes mom~~ Im up." very soft spoken by the boy. He swing his pale legs to the side of the bed. There we go, boy with cute face, slim body with pretty curve, big doe eyes and have a bunny teeth. He really cute and pretty. Its Jeon Jungkook, 18 years old, college student, at Big Hit college. Major of arts. The only son of Jeon's. Very polite and innocent boy, voice really soft like a girl, very kind hearted, humble. Son of Jeon Yijung, he is one of the succesful jewellery company. Also son of Jeon Junghwa, very talented of novelist, the writer pf books. They really love their son. Their pretty son.

Jungkook grab his towel and walk towards his bathroom to dressed up to class. After several minutes, he got out from the bathroom with humming Spring Day, BTS song. 'hmm what colour i want to wear today.' he thought infront his closet. After long thinking, he grab his purple oversized sweater and black skinny jeans. Jungkook walk to make up table, he put light make up and put white flower crown on his head. That is Jungkook, wherever he goes, his flower crown always on his head. And he look at mirror with very cute smile. He walk down the stairs and go to table to breakfast.

"Morning Mom, Dad" he kissed their cheek before sit down and grab cereal.

"Morning sweetheart." Said Junghwa , Yijung just smile to him and sip his coffee, "are you ready for college Kookie?"

Jungkook nodded his head happily "yes Mom! im so excited to meet new friends." After he said that, his parents already gave him worried glance but Jungkook didnt saw that. 

'Jungkook ah," Yijung called him, and his son lift his head and turn towards his father, "if anyone said something that make you feels like crying or whatever you feels, please tell us immediately." He said with serious tone make Jungkook whimpered a bit. 

"O-okay Dad." Jungkook said softly.

"Kookie, im not mad to you, it just my reminder, got it?" Yijung said with soft voice to make his son calm.

"Yes. I know how i am, thats why Mom and Dad worried about me. Thank you, but i will try to take care of myself."Jungkook said with smile towards his parents. 

Yijung and Junghwa smile and feel very proud to their son. After they had breakfast, Jungkook pick up his bag and walk to door after yelled "Im going! i want kisses!" Yijung and Junghwa get up and give kiss to Jungkook. He like to walk because he can look everything with calm. 

After 10 minutes walked, he arrived at the college, 'wow, its so big, how i can find the office?' he thought but before he can lift his leg to continue walking, there one boy accidently bump to him. "oh im sorry!" Jungkook said and bow a bit to the guy.

But what he got its so shocked "look where you go stupid!" the guy is so big from him, its make Jungkook feel scared.

"i-im s-sorry, f-forgive m-me" Jungkook said again but this time with tears welled up to his eyes. He never being yelled even a bit. This is the first time.

"whatever" the guy said and walk away. Jungkook sniff and walk slowly at the side to avoid whoever walk. 

He still looking for the office, he didnt want to ask people because he scared that everyone like that guy. But suddenly, he being stopped by two guys, but it not like the guy before, they rather friendly type "hey!" said the one with bright red hair with box smile.

"hello there~~" said the other one in english with brown hair.

Jungkook starlted and look at them with big and scared eyes. "y-yes?" he said with stuttered.

"dont be afraid. Im Kim Taehyung but you can call me Taetae." said the red guy. 

"my name is long and weird. So just call me Bambam" the english one.

Its make Jungkook smile a bit, "J-jungkook" he shake their hands. 

"you are new here right? its been 15 minutes you just walk around" Tae said and put his hand around Jungkook's shoulder.

"let us take you to the office, place that looking for" Bambam said with tease voice and Jungkook chuckle. "oh my God! you so adorable bunny!" he pinch his cheek and giggle.

"yeah that right! pretty bunny!" Tae yelled make some students look at their way.

"dont yelled like that." Jungkook said with red colour tinted on his cheek. The two just laugh at their new cute friend.

"by the way, your flower crown is pretty, make you like princess." Bambam said and touch a bit his flower crown. Jungkook said 'thank you' and smile to them. Its the first time people said good things about his dressed up. Before, at Busan he didnt have any friends, when he moves to Seoul, he found them. Its Taehyung and Bambam. He cant wait to go home and tell his parents about them.