Fin.

Monster

 

 

 

 

To Im Nayeon,my beautiful wife

 

 

we had been friends for 10 years.I knew everything about you and perhaps you also knew everything about me..

 

We met when your mother introduced you to me.You looked so cute and beautiful with your bunny teeths.I couldn't even took my eyes from looking you..I didn't believe love at the first sight until I saw you darling.

 

There was not even a moment that we stop bickering about everything.I liked to tease you a lot and you just bear with me.

 

Seeing you laying on our first anniversary at the hospital's bed made me so terrible.You keep saying that you will fight with the ing cancer.And you did it.I'm proud of you my sweetheart.

 

I still remember the time when you were so jealous bcz I keep going out with Myoui Mina,the elegant ballerina at our university.You didn't even talk to me for 3 days.You just give me a glare everytime I looked at you..But I still finf it cute tho..

 

The time when I proposed you with a silver ring is the most important moment to me.I thought that you will say yes instead " how bout mina ".Knowing you jealous bcz of Mina just made my heart fluttered.I told you that Mina is my cousin and she has a boyfriend named Park Jimin but you didn't believe it.The fact that I had to call Mina and asked her to make you believe me just a funny moment for me.The time when you keep apologized me bvz you legit didn't believe me is so cute.I asked you again and you say yes.God don't know how much happy I am.I hugged you and gave a pecked on your cheeks.Your face was extremely red that time.I bet that you ate lots of tomatoes that night.

 

On our wedding's day you looked extremel beautiful with an elegant dress thanked to sana for it.You held my hands and you say that it's very cold.You whispered to me to not be nervous and you keep laughing at me.When the priest told us that we be a legal husband and wife I saw the tears running down on your cheeks.We kissed and it's the most beautiful moment in my life.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Not until I killed you that night.

 

 

 

 

Author's note:

 

1.Happy fasting to my muslim's friends all over the world.

2.I wrote this chapter while listening to know me by sqott quinn.It is a great song!!

3.Maybe I'II write a new story bcz I'm on my break for two weeks before coming back to school for two weeks and I'II have a break for a week.I love my school.LOL.Guess where I live

4.If you're reading my ff I would like to thank you bcz reading my ty story.

5.Last but not least,saranghae

6.Please leave a comment