Fight begins

The cliche of a family
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Mommy!

Jungkook's voice echoed from the downstairs as he ran to the kitchen in his kindergarten uniform. Cheerful vibes conquered for that morning, with cute laughs and voices from that 6-year-old.

 

Seokjin smiled at his child who was climbing on a kitchen stool. "Are you excited for school?" Seokjin asked, glancing over Jungkook. He looked at his mother with his bunny eyes, grinning cutely

"Yes, Mommy! I want to have many new friends!" he replied. "Mommy, I want breakfast," He said to Seokjin, pointing to a bowl of cereal holding on hid mother's hands. Seokjin just laughed, saying

 

"If you want this, you must answer this; What is the sum of 5+19?"

Jungkook made a blank face, showing the sign that he was thinking carefully with that question.

"I know! I know! It's 24!" Seokjin smiled, placing the bowl on the kitchen counter in front of Jungkook. "My baby girl is always smart" He said as he patted his head.

 

As he was washing the dishes, Jungkook asked, "Where's Daddy?"

"Did someone called me?" The two of them looked at the kitchen entrance when they heard the voice there.

 

"Daddy!"

Jungkook climbed off the stool, running towards his father who was well in a working clothing. He hugged him as Namjoon squatted to reach his small child.  " You look really happy," he asked

 

"I'm going to have many new friends!" he replied. Namjoon giggled, snuggling Kookie over his hair. 

 

Namjoon and Seokjin worked in the same studio, the SBC Entertainment. Namjoon was the top producer there and Seokjin was the Editor. They both always look on each other even though they're busy, especially Namjoon. He called his wife frequently, till his wife couldn't even focus on his work. But he was used to it for the longest time after they got married.

 

"Honey, can we go now?" Namjoon asked Seokjin. 

"Sure, let's go," Seokjin grabbed his bag from the chair near the door. Namjoon and his wife got into each other's car, so for that day Namjoon sent Kookie to kindergarten.

 

***

 

"Yah! Seokjin ah!" Suho called him from the main entrance as he was heading to the elevator. Seokjin glanced back to his friend's eyes when he turned around, smiling.

 

"Suho Hyung, you came pretty late than me!"

"Ah, it was just a few seconds. Anyway, in 3 weeks you and I are going to have a meeting with a client. She wants to discuss about the new show she wanted us to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter