Unexpected

My Territory
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi groaned as she held her hand to her head, she slowly opened her eyes and she was dazzled by the sunlight so she closed it again. 

 

 

 

Her ears were welcomed by high-pitched screams. 

 

 

 

"OMG I'M SO EXCITED TO HUNT FOR THE PINK VALUABLES." 

 

 


"Miyoung-Unnie how many times do I have to tell you they're not pink!" Seulgi heard another scream joining the disturbance that's already there. 

 

 

"And how many times do I have to tell you to call me Tiffany-Unnie, Seungwanie?" 

 

 


Seulgi heard another sigh. 

 

 


"The sleeping girl probably woke up from all of your noise." their driver looked from the rear view mirror of the vehicle. 

 

 


"You mean Seulgi, Ahjussi?" Tiffany asked. 

 

 

"Whatever her name is." the driver replied. "Better wake her up, we're close." 

 

 

"Pretty princess is still sleeping like a log."

 

 

Before Seulgi could even open her eyes, she was slapped by something soft but became hard because of the pressure exerted in it. 

 

 

It didn't even help the fact that she was beside the car door as her head hit the window loudly.

 

 

 

"Wendy did it!" 


 


"YAH YI MOONBYUL!" Seulgi shouted as the girl ran out of the door. 

 

 

Seulgi saw Moonbyul running towards the forest. They were really directed to this place as their boss, Lee Soo Man, gave a task to the troublesome batch they are with Tiffany being their guardian. 

 

 

"YOU ARE SO GOING TO DIE." Seulgi shouted while running towards where Moonbyul, who's probably at the center of the forest already, went. 

 

 

-

 

 

"Intruder alert! Intruder alert! Sich verbegen!" a tiny figure wearing a red colored hat shouted. 

 


*Sich Verbegen means "hide" or "to hide".

 

 


Little figures of different colors came running and hiding in their indescernible huts.

 

Endless and loud stomping were all what were heard in the middle of their unfinished business. 

 

A hut where they all hid their looted goods were stepped on, making all of it break in to pieces. 

 

 

"Aran Suho, our items were broken." a yellow coloured elf said. 

 

 

"I can clearly see it, I'm not blind, Chen!" the red coloured said. "Everyone stay on your ground. Yixing, seek contact from the fairies!" 

 

 

The other yellow coloured elf nodded, pulling a horn from his pocket. It made a warning, only audible to creatures like them. 

 

 

-

 


"Aran Kim, it's nice to see you again but not in this condition." the head of the fairies said, it is obvious since she had the brightest wings out of everyone. 

 

 

"You too Queen Pixie Fairy Kim. Thank you, a colossus stepped in without a word if you can see." Suho casually replied. 

 

 

"Ah, humans. A careless one perhaps." the queen fairy replied, looking at the surroundings. 

 

 

The rest of the elves were fixing what were broken in the ground. 

 

 

"He killed my friend!" a red coloured elf that's much taller than a usual elf is dramatically picked up his now headless gnome. 

 

 

"Oh please Chanyeol, stop whining, you collected more than that." the yellow coloured elf from awhile ago, Chen, said. "Sorry to meddle in your conversation, highnesses. But that person is a female." he added. 

 

 

The Queen Fairy and the King of the Elves shared a knowing look. It's been known that both of their species were there when one was in need. The fairies the elves are in good terms with are the pixies kind, which are happy and  tiny creatures with tiny wings but they become violent when harmed. 

 

There was an incident one time, the pixies were having fun as usual, at that time their castle was near water since innocent yet playful children sometimes visit there, unfortunately, the Slimy Bullfrogs of the Swamp plotted a plan on eating them. 


Fortunately, elves happened to be there in the search of more things to loot. Before it could happen, elves used their powers to dwindle the bullfrogs.


Since then, both leaders vowed to a friendship. Some even saw them as siblings since both had the same surname. 

 

-

 


"What?! You have got to be kidding me, Taeyeon Unnie." a fairy whose wings were close to being the same as the Queen Fairy, plopped down on a leaf.

 

 

"No, I am not joking around. Fortunately, only their goods were destroyed. No harm." the Queen Fairy explained. 

 

 

"So, are we going to do it?" the fairy looked up to the Queen Fairy who's smiling already. 

 

 

-

 

"Alright, gather up everyone." the King of the Elves, Suho, stood up in a rock, while all of the elves are obediently standing there. 

 


"Pixies, you know what to do." the Queen Pixie Fairy, Taeyeon, also stood- more like float- beside Suho with the help of her wings. 

 


The Pixies flew in the space beside the Elves. 

 

 


"They're cute." an orange coloured elf beside Chanyeol commented. 

 

 

"I know you like one of the fairy there, Jongin." Chanyeol whispered. 

 


Jongin just elbowed him. 

 

 

"I know all of you know Bae Joohyun, right? Or like most all of you want to call her, Irene." The Queen Fairy asked. 

 

 


Everyone nodded. 

 

 


"I have come to announce that we will be shapeshifting her into a human." 

 

 


Different reactions waved upon them but all of them are positive ones. Some were congratulating and some were praying for her safety. 

 

 


It was known in the Fairy Kingdom that anually, they would shapeshift a fairy to defeat darkness, ofcourse in a year a lot can happen, and it is inevitable for accidents like this to happen, but this is no accident. The elves knew how impetuous Seulgi is, their ears aren't big for nothing after all. 


Last year, before Taeyeon became the Queen, she was transfigured into a human to eliminate the leader of the hunters, Kim Jonghyun. He didn't just hunt animals but also destroy their habitat, the forest, in any way possible. 


Long story short, she successfully did her mission. The Queen at that time was Kwon BoA, unfortunately she was badly hurt at that time which eventually led it to her death. 


Taeyeon took over the reign and here she was looking forward to the girl who's now standing beside both of her and Suho. 

 

 


"Waah. She's really pretty." Chanyeol said. 

 

 


"He actually looks like our leader." Jongin said. 

 

 


A fairy barged in between them. "They actually look like their child." 

 

 


"What the hell, Hyo?! I was shocked." Jongin said, clutching on his heart.

 

 

-

 


"So here are bags of platinum fairy dust you will be using, we never know how much you will need it, so I put a large amount on it." Taeyeon explained. 

 

The bags she used are those that are small in size but surely carries a lot in terms of quantity, it was also rare to use the platinum fairy dust as it contains more than an ordinary fairy needs, a fairy will be able to control herself and not as a fairy, it can also help them adopt to the human world. So in short, platinum fairy dust are those used for shapeshifting fairies. 

 

 

A cough interrupted both of them. "Y-your Majesty, may I have a word with you?" 

 


"Sure, Baekhyun. Wait here, Joohyun." the Queen Fairy said. 

 

 

"We have found a specimen from the footsteps of the human so I decided to use my magical powers with it, it turns out that she lives somewhere called Seoul, it's a six hour ride if their vehicle is to be used, Your Majesty." 

 

 

Taeyeon nodded, letting Baekhyun know to just keep on talking. 

 

 

"I know you already know this but the human is a girl aaaaand she kinda looks like some bear slash cat." Baekhyun kind of looked hesitant while saying that which Taeyeon didn't fail to notice. 

 

 

"And? Is there something wrong about it, Baekhyun?" 

 

 


"Won't she... You know freak out or something?" 

 

 


"It's not like she'll commit something to her Baekhyun, it's also up to her how she'll punish the human, either be it with love, pure anger, or by cursing her the moment they meet." 

 

 

Baekhyun still looked hesitant. "Come and take a look Your Majesty." 

 

 

-

 

 

"Holy mother of giant shrimps by the green lake." The Queen Fairy gasped. 

 


There was no need to hide for the both of them since they both cannot be seen by the eye. 

 


Baekhyun and Taeyeon were both looking at the human who stepped on their huts and another human who seems to be more respectful as she was constantly muttering the words the elves hoped they had heard earlier to avoid this war that's going to be made.       

 


"Excuse me, coming through" 

 


"See." Baekhyun said. 

 

 


"Does Suho know about this?" 

 

 


"Not yet, Your Majesty" 

 

 

-

 

Joohyun is now walking in the Elven Kingdom with Baekhyun, he's been helping her pack things she will be needing.          

 


"Alright, Irene, you better bring this rock also to avoid harm." Baekhyu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter