Unexpected display of affection

Unexpected display of affection
Please log in to read the full chapter

It was on a hot Sunday afternoon, in the basketball court near their place where they decided to hang out. Shownu, Wonho and Hyungwon had been playing for an hour and were all drenched in sweat.

‘Can we have a break?’ asked a worn out Wonho.

He eventually took off his sleeved shirt and was now left with a grey tank top, leaving his arms and too much parts of his body exposed to the sunlight, which he hates, indeed, because he wants to keep his porcelain skin and not be tanned like Shownu. As much as he likes it on the latter, he hates it on him. When the game would end, he would run back as fast as possible in the shades of the trees.

But the other two didn’t seem to have heard him whining as they went on with the game. Shownu had now the ball in hands and Hyungwon was struggling hard to block him with his long and thin limbs. Hyungwon was never kidding when it comes to games. He hated losing, so his friends knew they shouldn’t trust his seemingly slim limbs because he was always ending up being stronger than expected from a human cotton bud. The ball eventually got lost and rolled to Wonho’s feet. When Shownu was holding his palms up towards him, gesturing to pass it, Wonho passed it to Hyungwon instead, and the ball kept moving from one to another. They were avoiding Shownu on purpose and teasing him, trying to make him upset, even if they knew the latter was hardly able to be upset to them.

Suddenly, Shownu moved to the side while Hyungwon was passing the ball to Wonho, making it hit his temple. Shownu staggered a bit and fell down on the court, lying flat on his back, starfish-like. Hyungwon and Wonho didn’t even buy his sloppy acting and eyed each other, scoffing. Really, that guy was clearly tougher than that. And the ball didn’t

Please log in to read the full chapter