[SuhoxJisoo]I'd just be there

[SF BLACKPINK Universe] Various ships

Notes: In this story they're all just students in college

 

Kim Jisoo rarely had the moment of breakdown but today she felt like crying.

Dalgom just got really sick so suddenly while everyone is on holiday at their hometown.

And she still haven't finish her papers on the recolution of music industry in south korea.

"Mr.Yang is going to kill me" She muttered to herself while waiting on the chair at pet clinic in her worn out pajamas that Nayeon got for her on her birthday years ago. 

"Ms.Kim..? Jisoo?"  The boy at the front calls out her name and she pause in her track suddenly remember that he looks so familiar just a moment ago when she checked Dalgom in.

"Junmyeon-sshi?"  She wipe her eyes and some snot that trail from her nose. 

"Are you alright?"  Can't you see I was just bawling my eyes out? 

"Uh..yeah..just worried" Then she try to crack a smile and give thumbs up but fail...

"Docter Byun is really great..Dalgommie will pull through"

"Thank you Sunbae" she replied weakly..and then her stomach growl. Right..last I ate is at noon. Now it's almost 21.00

"Here..." Junmyeon hand her the bag..inside it contains three rice buns with different flavors , a bottle of chocolate milk and fried chicken. Oh how Jisoo love chickens...

 

"Junmyeon-sshi..."

 

"Well...just call me oppa...as a thank you" he said but suddenly got all fluster and scratch his nose nervously. "Just...if you need me I'd be by the front desk"

 Jisoo continue to stare after his back until he got settle in his seat. He notice and raising both hands mouthing a quite 'fighting!' 

She smile.