Kim Taeyeon

Marvel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
South Korea, Busan, 5:30 a.m

Author's p.o.v:

"Dad..." Taeyeon faced her dad, his face showing all the emotions he hid when they were home. The proud aura that surrounded him could not be mistaken for anything else, he was so proud that his head felt light. Despite all the disagreements, the insults and arguments he had with the government workers, his family members himself, his eldest daughter was standing there, at the gates of her future. 

She wasn't ordinary, everyone knew it, the aspects of geniality had shown on her ever since her little mouth started talking. He'd taken her to every possible school, in which none had accepted her due her being a "woman". Yes, the world had reached that point where women were, yet again, seen as mere weak creatures, abstract of all their rights, especially if it's one that will show their true abilities. Yet, with all the hate, Kim Kang managed to help his daughter shine throughout her likes.

"Dad please" she sniffed a bit, Taeyeon was never a fan of goodbyes "It's not the first time I go away, you'll make me cry" she joked with her old man. Truth is, she never wanted to leave his side, but she had dreams bigger than her life, she had goals to achieve. 

"Just remember, whatever happens, I couldn't be more happy or proud of you. You are my greatest acheievement in life Kim Taeyeon" they hugged as if it were their last minutes on this earth. Taeyeon burrying her face in the chest of the only person who believed in her, even her so-called husband never stood by her like this, luckily, they're not together anymore. Her face was now in her dad's warm hands, slowly carrasing his daughter's soft plae skin "Remember, dearest one.You don't need a man, never did and never will, you're perfect and complete without them."

His last words before they departed lingered in her mind, last time she was in a relationship, it almost destroyed everything in her life. She loved once, Kwon jiyoung, ah, he was her knight in dark nightmares, at least until they got married, he began treating her like all the others. 'Shut up' was the 24/7 sentence that'd come out of his mouth, he ignored that she throw away her long awaited schoolarship to be with him, she ignored the baby who weren't meant to live more than a few hours, before meeting his creator, while he was away doing who knows what. She ignored the love massages he'd recieve because he told her they weren't true, she'd throw herself and her dreams into the fire for him, only for him to divorce her after only 1 year of marriage, because she had an opinion, she had something to say. She knew the main reason was because of Lisa, his "so beloved" cousin, well, they can both burn in hell now.  When she'd awaken from the shock, everything was now gone, her dreams, her future, EVERYTHING, until her real knight came to the rescue, opening her eyes once more to the achievements she'd done in her not-so-long lived life, yes, her dad was and will always be her knight.

"Bye dad" the train was moving, and so were her toughts, it was time to let the past freeze and stay where it is, it's time for her future...

As the journey went on, she recieved many evil eyes from different types of people. Some just mad because the train was going to Seoul's hall of scienece, and there was no way in hell that they'd let a woman in it, the other type was from girlfriends mad at their girlfriends and boyfriends for hooking their sight on the beautiful girl, and the fact t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter