Jeon Jungkook

Love me, not her...

You earned the name "international playboy" for playing with girls heart. I hated you because of that. Breaking girls heart is a crime, a crime that I despise the most. My eyes were always on you, watching you dumping girls and leaving them there to cry on the ground. I wish I could of done something but your life and their life is not my problem. Jeon Jungkook, I hope we never interact.

Why? Even though I hope we never interact, you are there in front of me chatting with my best friend Rosé. She is an innocent girl who is sensitive so if you hurt her, I will kill you.

Grabbing Rosé away from Jungkook. "What are you Trying to do?" I hiss at him.

He ignored my hiss and just laughed it off with nervousness . "Do what?"

Rosé looked at me with confusion. "Rosé, don't hang out with this type of guy." I warned her.

"This type of guy...?" "Did I do something bad to you to be telling her that?" He was standing there confused with my warnings and smiling sheepishly.

Yes, I do have a problem with you. Trying to steal my best friends heart and leaving her there to cry. I gave him a death glare.

"Who is this Rosé?" He looked at her and ask her who I was.

Pulling ber arms away from me. "Oh, that's right! You guys are meating for the first time!" She gave me a grin.

"Lisa, this is Jungkook!" He took out his hand for me to shake but I leav him hanging. I can see that sheepish smile on his face agian.

"Kooki, this is Lisa, my best friend!" Seeing her innocently introduced us made me not want to ruin the mood.

 

It was a dead silence for a moment but Rosé phone rang and killed the silence. Her face lit up when she saw who was calling.

 

"Umm~! Im sorry but I have to take this call! It's important! Sorry! Bye!" She ran away with the speed of light leaving me with Jungkook in this dead silence.

He took a peek at me nervously. He bowed and was ready to go off as well but I grabbed his wrist before he can run away.

I took in a deep breath....

 

 

"Jungkook..."