|| chance at love ||

One More Time
Please log in to read the full chapter

6 years!  


                    "Here!" Xiumin  put the brown envelop on Suho's table. 


                    Suho eyed him "Are you sure about it?" 


                    "Yeah! Absolutely! " Xiumin answered  confidently. 


                     "Thank you. You know what to do." Suho says and open the envelop with the picture of a girl walking on the beach, working on a flower shop , buying grocery in the supermarkets, sitting in a park bench and moving out of a kindergarten.  "Six years! I don't know what were you thinking, moving away like that!" He sigh and put the pictures back on the envelop and lean on his office chair,thinking.  Minutes pass before he was interrupted by a harsh opening of the door. 


                      "Yahhhh!  Why do I have to be the one to go to Jeju? " Chanyeol ask, a little upset. 


                       "Why not? You got no project handling at the moment, so it's better if you're the one to check that property in Jeju. And it's for our company! " Suho answered, never minding the whining from Chanyeol.  "And these will keep you sober for a while!" 


                       "I am sober!" He argue. 


                         "Only today!" Suho smirk at him.  Suho sigh, he didn't want to see his friend like this. For the pass six years, since he came back from that one day trip with Angel ;  Chanyeol was never himself anymore. Instead of proposing to his girlfriend, he broke up with her. And of course Chanyeol's friends was glad and couldn't be more happy for him in making the right decision.  


                      Everyone of course expect him to  be heartbroken about it, or so they thought he really was. Until one day, Suho and Baekhyun  visited him on his apartment.  Both of them didn't expect to see a wasted Chanyeol.  It has been six months since his break up and they thought he already move on. They help Chanyeol to sleep to his bed and that's when they found out about Angel. Chanyeol was blabbering some incoherent words that they don't understand at first but soon they realize what was it. He was heartbroken but not because of Mandy but because of Angel. Chanyeol even kneel down to Baekhyun for him to tell where her sister was but Baekhyun doesn't have any idea too and if ever he had he wouldn't tell it. Angel only contact her brother and her parents via phone but she never tells where she was. Baekhyun got angry about it but he knows better and he knows his eonnie was old enough to take care of herself.  


                      "Why don't you ask the others? " Chanyeol still insist not to go. 


                        "It's an order Chanyeol!  You might thank me about it someday. " He gets back on signing some papers but stops when the door burst open once again. 


                       "I'll go!" Baekhyun announced as he steps in. 


                       "No! Chanyeol will go!" Suho argue. 


                      "But he doesn't deserve t to know!" Baekhyun argue back, he knows what Suho is up to and he was against it.


                          "It's for the best Baekhyun and you know that!" Suho pat's Baekhyun shoulder to calm him down. 


                           "Okay! I'll just go with him!" Baekhyun insist and Suho knows he couldn't argue about it anymore.  He just hope that things would work out fine like the way everyone wanted. 

 

                          "Are you sure about this?" Hani ask her husband when she visits him on his office and saw the pictures.  "She might hate you,you know!" 


                           "I know. But it's for the best jagi . " Suho gave his wife a reassuring smile. 


                           Chanyeol and Baekhyun arrived at Jeju in the afternoon the next day. Few hours more and the sun would be setting.  After checking in into their hotel room, Baekhyun take his time to rest while Chanyeol decided to have some stroll at the near by beach. As he was enjoying the sunset besides the beach, a figure had caught his eyes and he blink twice to know if his eyes wasn't fooling him.  


                   'Angel!' His heart shouted and he run towards the figure but it disappear before he even get to where she was. 'Was I imagining her?' He ask himself as he pull his hair out in frustrations. He decided to head back to the hotel but before he move out of the beach, someone bump into him. 


                    "I'm sorry ajjushi." The little girl mumble as she try to get up . She falls on her bottom when she bump into Chanyeol.

 
                       "Are you okay princess? " Chanyeol ask the girl, he can't help but to call her princess since she really do look like one and her eyes reminds him so much of someone. Someone he misses and longed for the pass six years. 


                      The little girl was a bit surprise that the he knows her name. "Nae, gomawo. " She  answer with a smile  and bow politely.  Chanyeol can't help but be amaze on how polite the girl is. Her parents must have thought her so well. 


                     "Yahhh! Princess,  I have been looking all over for you!" Chanyeol heard a voice shouted just a meter away from them and when he look at where the voice came from. He got a shock of his life to see a little boy who look exactly like him when he was at his age. He's a bit chubby too and have his large weird ears! Chanyeol blinks many times to check if he was dreaming or was his eyes just fooling him! 


                       "Mianhe oppa.  I got lost while picking up shells. " The little girl who was named Princess held up her small basket full of tiny bueatiful sea shells. 


                      "Aishhh! Umma would be mad at you! We have to go already,  uncle is here to visit and he's looking for you!" Chanyeol watch as the little boy who looks like him scold his little sister. He notice that they almost have the same height and both have the eyes of someone he knew so well. 'Angel!' His heart shouted as he watch the two siblings walk away from him. 


                      "Gomawo ajjushi! " The little girl shouted as she look back and wave her hands at him. Chanyeol doesn't know but he felt the need to know who those kids we're ,so he end up following them until they stop at a two storey house just a few meters away from the beach. 


                       "Uncle! "  The little girl shouted when someone open the door to welcome the two kids.  He was smiling brightly as he carry the little girl in his arms who started giggling as sh

Please log in to read the full chapter