Chapter 1

The Flower Four (F4)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     In this world, Shinhwa Group ("shinhwa" meaning "legend") is the most powerful corporation in Korea, perhaps best compared to real-life Samsung, only bigger and powerful. Shinhwa makes cars, owns department stores, and is virtually everywhere. Its empire even includes an elite school. The founder of the company said, "Allow me to build a school where my grandchildren could attend." And then, there it was! Shinhwa High school. The first school in the history of Korea to be backed by the president. There is a saying, if you do not have Shinhwa school on your resume, don't even bother applying. It is a school made for the 1%, attended by the 1%, and fit for the 1%. It is subject of jealousy and awe for the rest of the nation's students.

 

However, in this Shinhwa High school, something unimanigable was happening. Outsiders and loners are often marked as targets by the bored uber-clique F4. Once a student is delivered F4's "red card", it signals the rest of the school to go all out in harassment and bullying.

 

This guy opened his locker and saw the F4's 'red card' in it.

 

"Oh, Minho. What shall we do to you, huh?" a guy patted his back and starts to beat him up.

 

"You bastard!" they kept on throwing punches at him but he manages to escape still.

 

"Get him!" said another student and goes after him.

 

                   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

   Meanwhile, Jessica arrives in the school riding her bike to deliver a student's uniform.

 

"What is the purpose of your visit?" the guard asked.

 

"Ah, yes...I'm delivering from Jung Dry Cleaners." she said, then the guard let her pass.

 

                    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

   Minho was cornered in a bathroom but he puts up a good fight, running away from the students again, covered with blood.

 

"Hurry up and find him! Dammit!" a student yelled.

 

He goes to the rooftop, panting.

 

"There he is!" they chase him again.

 

                    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

   Back to Jessica, she doesn't know where to find the student/her customer 'till she got to the school's cafeteria. She saw different kinds of dishes were served. It's like she's in an expensive restaurant. She gulped at the sight.

 

"Is this really a school?" she muttered to herself. She was bothered when a guy behind her came down and yelled to the cafeteria.

 

"Choi Minho is at the rooftop right now!"

 

"What? Really??" the students asked.

 

"Is he putting some kind of a show?"

 

"No, he's covered with blood."

 

One by one, the students left the cafeteria to know what was happening at the sudden moment.

 

"Choi Minho....Choi Minho!?" realizing it was the student she was looking for, she follows the crowd outside.

 

Students talk excitedly about the newest F4 victim, joking that they'd known he wouldn't last long.

 

Minho shouts to his audience. "This is what you guys want, right? Fine, I'll give you what you want." He starts to step off a ledge but Jessica bursts on the scene, yelling to get his attention.

 

"Wait! Wait! Student, Choi Minho! Customer!" she ran to him while trying to catch her breath.

 

"What...what are you?" bloody Minho asked.

 

"Me? Well, speaking for myself, I've come to deliver your clothes!" she showed him his uniform.

 

"Jung Dry Cleaners, 30,000 Won, please?" the students bursts out in laughter. Minho looked away from her so she speaks again.

 

"Okay, okay. 25,000 Won. Your gym clothes are service but you better become a regular." Jessica warned him.

 

"When I'm dead, you can bill it to my house." Minho said.

 

"Ah! Don't be like that..." she suddenly gasps in horror realizing what he just said. "D..d..dead? You're gonna die?? Why?" Minho ignored her again.

 

"Why? You go to such great school..." she said as she wanders her head around.

 

"No, this isn't a school. It's hell." he answered.

 

"Excuse me!" she shouts. "The real hell is outside of this building. Have you heard admissions about hell?"

 

"Have you heard about the F4?" Minho questioned her back not looking at her. Jessica blinks a few times before speaking.

 

"F..F..what? F4?" she snorted. "What is that?"

 

"The moment you get a red card from them, you'll become a prey for the entire school. Remember it." he said. She then, recognized the blood all over his face realizing that he was motioning to F4.

 

"You can't just let them do that to you!! It's always the lame losers who walks around like they're . If it was my school, I would have grabbed them and break them!" she demonstrated some tricks of how she'll fight back. It made Minho chuckle.

 

"They're unfortunate; your friends." he said. Jessica furrowed her eyebrows.

 

"Huh?"

 

"Because they have a friend li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter