C_01

She's Cute

Taeyeon's POV:

 

I tried to get up while holding her ankle that grimace in pain. My ankle tripping tough while running earlier. In the darkness of the night, my view is restricted. I'm played only when the white water to save themselves. I'll tried to get up again but the pain felt made me sat back. But when I heard something sound of branches snapping trampled down not far from my place, I’ll unite myself to wake up.

In distress, I linked something rubber tee nearby and trying to get up slowly. I bit my lips with my face creased in pain. My eyes flowing with tears but I didn't dare to speak out. So, I closed my eyes for a moment. I'm worried that it I moaned in pain, my position will be inhaled. Woe to her late and that will not happened. Therefore, I'm willing to brave the darkness of the night, ran in a quiet area of woven rubber that simply want to save her life.

Ouch!' I whined when walking slowing with the remaining energy that I have, I forced myself to move again. Could trip my tread while occasionally looked back. Afraid that I found the time. At this time, I feel grimaced in pain. Sure sprained my ankle tripping effect of tree roots just rubber. In agony, I prayed silently, may God save my life from danger and request to be protected from those who are cruel.

-------------------------------------------

Sorry! short. Actually the story is long but I haven't changed Bahasa Malay to English. Understandably, Bahasa Inggeris not very good