001

Starry nights and awkward proposals
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

it was about twelve midnight when jun woke up from his slumber, roused by the alarm on his phone ringing insistently from under his soft pillow. 

groaning from the noise, his eyes squinted open as his fingers immediately slipped from under the softness, slender digits promptly taking out his phone to check the time and turn off the alarm, immediately sitting upright to see that it's already midnight, just in time to initiate his plan. even in his sleepy and rumpled state, he can't help the adoring smile that curl over his lips when he glances to the side, seeing none other than his partner and his boyfriend, eyes fluttered shut and pink lips slightly parted from sleep.

 

wonwoo.

 

the single name still didn't fail to make his breath catch in his throat and his heart hammer on his chest. 

 

after eight months of being with the said male, he is still so utterly whipped and very much in love, to the point that he can't quite grasp what to do with himself. wonwoo looks so ing angelic and ethereal in his sleep, that he felt almost guilty to wake the latter up. the way his long lashed slightly grazed his pale cheeks and how his dark hair fall over his forehead, perfectly in contrast against his pale skin tone, still makes him in awe, so effortlessly beautiful that he kind of wonders if he deserves such angel. he's just so goddamn lucky. 

 

seemingly lost in thought, he was slightly surprised when wonwoo opened his eyes a little, eyes squinted as if to adjust in the darkness of the room and immediately training his sleep induced gazed on junhui, who's quite amused at the male's failed attempt to fully open his dark orbs to stare at him. "i can feel you burning holes on my face." wonwoo rasp his voice deeper and slurred from sleep. "why are you still up, baby?"

 

junhui tries to fight off the small shiver that racked up his frame because , wonwoo's raspy and deep sleepy voice still managed to sound so damn hot and junhui though he will never get used to it even after all the times that he heard the male's deep, morning voice. instead of letting wonwoo see how affected he is just by the sound of his damn voice, he choose to smile down affectionately at the sleepy sloth beside him, fingers instinctively reaching forward to clasp wonwoo's immobile hand into his, slender digits slotting perfectly against the spaces between the latter's fingers, transferring his warmth on the rather cold hand. 

"it's our eighth monthsary." he quietly whispers, voice soft and lilting and definitely laced with affection, keeping his voice low as if to match the silence of the night. "and i have something prepared for you so you have to get that gorgeous up." 

 

when wonwoo whined at the thought of getting up on the warm bed at twelve in the morning, unintelligible complains and slurred "whys" slipping past his pink pair, junhui can't help but let out an amused chuckle at how cute he's being, all sleepy glares and soft whines of protest. since wonwoo doesn't look like he's not getting up anytime soon, he choose to hover over the whining baby (his baby), perfectly settling himself on top of wonwoo, arms planted on either side of his head and legs caging the male's slim hips, carefully leaning forward until his face is close enough to make wonwoo's breathe stutter on his throat, making junhui's lips curled into a side smirk.

"if you don't get up right now, i won't buy your favorite ice cream for the whole week."

at the sound of the threat, wonwoo's eyes comically widened and almost making him laugh, pushing junhui to the side with enough force to make him bounce on the mattress as the latter scrambled up to get ready, not before giving junhui a half hearted glare. 

 

"i hate you." wonwoo grumbled, brows furrowed and lips jutted out into a small, sulky pout before stalking off to the bathroom with a soft huff. 

 

head shaking in amusement with his eyes following wonwoo's slim figure, he sighed fondly, lips curled up into an adoring smile, looking utterly whipped for the sulky male. 

 

 

"...and i love you too." 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

after a whole thirty minutes of teasing and getting ready ( and ten minutes of lazy and sleepy bathroom make out ), they both finally set off outside into the cold street with hands tightly clasped against each other, fingers tightly laced and sides pressed up to keep each other warm, identical and almost giddy smile curled upon their lips. 

 

wonwoo was looking especially good tonight, junhui thought. with his oversized sweater and grey beanie atop of his messy locks, dark eyes sparkling from dimness of the night, he couldn't still process how someone could look this good and so so effortlessly beautiful. despite having make up and other cosmetics caking up the latter's face everyday due to their kind of lifestyle, wonwoo still manage to have such clear and smooth skin, his lips still pink and soft even without any lip gloss and his dark eyes still enchanting and quite alluring even with the lack of smokey eye make-up. junhui is one hell of a lucky guy and up until now, he's still thanking the heavens for giving him such an amazing soulmate.

 

"are you gonna keep staring at me like a creep or you're finally gonna tell me where we're going?" 

 

junhui snapped up from his trained of thoughts, blinking momentarily and almost dumbly at the latter after hearing wonwoo's voice clearly laced with amusement asked him a question, staring at him with his dark orbs light and teasing. 

"i--i'm not staring!" junhui defended weakly, tearing his gaze away from his amused boyfriend, whose lips are now curled up into a huge grin. "and you'll see when we get there, alright!"

 

finally, wonwoo burst into a small fits of laughter, seeing how flustered junhui is after getting caught staring at him yet again. the sound of wonwoo's chiming laughter and the way his lips curled up into a huge smile made his chest beat twice as fast, breathing turning heavier and definitely not with any type of lust, but because of adoration and love for wonwoo, it's so vast that sometimes-- he can feel the air leaving his lungs. 

 

he thinks that wonwoo have read his thoughts and sensed that he was still staring at him for the latter's laugh turned into soft chuckles, eyes twinkling with a kind of affection that junhui have seen before whenever both of them are alone together, just in their own, little world. his boyfriend stared back at him, fingers tightening around his and smile turning fond, knocking him with a kind of breathlessness that only wonwoo's smile can do to him.

 

"stare all you want, loser." the smaller male gently murmured, voice as soft as the gentle breeze wafting through the night. "i'm all yours anyway." wonwoo finishes with a small and obvious blush tinting his previously pale cheeks, a shy smile on his pink lips. 

junhui adored how wonwoo still manages to look shy and almost embarrased whenever saying such sweet things to him, even after months of being together. it's quite endearing to see his cheeks coloring into the prettiest shade of pink, making junhui smile at how adorable his boyfriend is. 

 

"all mine. just mine." he breathes out, squeezing wonwoo's hand as gently as he could, making the latter emit a soft sound close to a giggle. 

"why are you so cheesy?" wonwoo asked, nudging jun's side playfully.

"cheesy for you." he quipped back, eyebrows wriggling just as playfully as he nudges the male back, making the latter huff when he was slightly shoved to the side by the force.

"only for me?" wonwoo turned his eyes on him again, eye narrowing as if he didn't know the answer to his own question yet. 

junhui pretended to think it through, humming softly to himself as he stares straight ahead, trying to hinder his smile when his pouty boyfriend tugged hard on his hand. he turned his head to stare at the male beside him, who quirked up a brow and waited for him to answer.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter