PROLOGUE

Beautiful Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~PROLOGUE~
On the spring day 101 boys were gathered in one room for having the same dream. Not knowing each other doesn't mean they cannot get along together. From the cutest one until the manly one they bow to each other giving some smiles despite the fact of the battle they will have on the edge.

There on the front row, a boy with red hair and pink upper holding must be his friend to relief his nervousness. When times came, his team got on the stage to show what they have. Using their cuteness charm, they did a cute idol song. Then, the other boys on their seats suddenly opened their mouth in awe seeing the red-hair boy did a thumbling. So did the boy on black that became the first boy to have courage sitting on the crown seat before got pushed.

Times flies. The grade was decided for each boys. The red-hair boy just smiling brightly standing tall on his place inviting some other boys looking at him, so did the on-black boy. He kept his eyes on the other boy just until the object was in front of him, bowing to him. Not long after, the all-black boy's turn came. Another amazing flexiblity dance shown on the stage and lead him to be in the same grade with the pink-boy. He smiled despite the middle grade he got, he smiled for the oppurtunity to be in the same place with the boy that caught his attention.

 

A new place, a new day. The same time, different room. Both the flexible boys were holding the exactly same t-shirt, which is the sign

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter