Fin

Possibility

If it wasn't the most serene view, no one knows anymore. 

Yebin and Minkyeong sat by the seashore, hands intertwining as they smile at each other. The sky was a beautiful shade of lilac stretching to the horizon.The wind softly touching their skin and billowing their hair to the air.The sound of waves crashing against the rocks and the waters gently kissing the sand as it flow back and forth.
Yebin leaned her head on the taller's shoulder, sighing in comfort in which Minkyeong kissed Yebin's head.No words were spoken, just the beat of their hearts, screaming each other's name.

"Unnie"

"Hm?"

"I love you"

"I love you too, more and most"

Yebin smiled and decided to lift her head to look at the person she loves the most. With her free hand, she cupped Minkyeong's cheek and the latter leaned into the touch. She held Yebin's hand right after and kissed the back of it.The small gesture made the younger's heart skip a beat. Yebin long ago, pictured this perfection and serenity in her head, hoping it's all real and it was. If it was a dream, she never would ever want to wake up. But reality is so harsh and heartbreaking. She needed to.

Now she's sitting on one of pews of the church, watching the girl she love walk by the aisle.
Her dress hugged her perfect figure, every inch of it was utterly beautiful.The veil complemented her long raven hair. Everyone turned their head to watch her pass by.She looked so happy, genuinely happy. Like how she used to smile when Yebin was the one who's hugging and kissing her.

Minkyeong has arrived at the altar where sun-kissed tan skin and canine-smile awaited her.The ceremony then started. When they exchanged their vows, Yebin watched with tears streaming down her pale cheeks.

"Do you take Kim Minkyeong to be your legal and lawful wife?"

Yebin whispered,"I do"

"Kim Minkyeong, do you take Kim Mingyu to be your legal and lawful husband?"

"I do"

This is like a torture to herself, watching Minkyeong be married to someone else. Despite all of these, she wanted to be happy for the person who once made her happy.

"You may now kiss the bride"

The flashbacks went in like surges. Their kisses by the sunset, the parks, the movies, under the rain, the blanket, the stars and everywhere came flooding her mind.Those soft and plump pair of lips on hers, it was heaven.And it's now hell.The crowd cheered after the newly-wed couple kissed.

"Ah, they look perfect together" Yebin thought, finally accepting the fact that Minkyeong is now gone with someone else.

What if I we were not drunk that night we fought.
What if I let her do the things that she loved and never held her back.
What if I wasn't so jealous about everything.
What if... 

By the top of the cliff, she's able to see the shore.
That shore where she used to walk to with Minkyeong, holding each other's hand. Leaving their foot prints and laughing at nothing. "You were my person, you're still my person" She closed her eyes, wet from tears and felt the strong wind against her skin. She's ready to fall and plunge herself to the deepness of the sea, and probably rocks. Yebin smiled remembering the happiest moments of her life. Everything came in like an old cinematic record: Her early childhood memories, her school days from kindergarten to highschool when she met Minkyeong. And college when they planned their future together. Then there came the bad memories. And that was when she then jumped off of the cliff. The wind made her feel like she has wings for a few seconds until she hit the surface of the water. The current was strong. Yebin didn't try to swim against it instead, she let it sway her back and forth. She lost her breath and sunk into the vast salt water. It was black.

"Hey, wake up!" said a deep voice. It was all a blur when she opened her eyes. Her lungs, throat and lips were dry. "Am I dead?" Was her first words. "If I didn't saw you, you definitely would have been" There was anger and worry in his voice. When her vision finally cleared, a man with fox like eyes and pale skin greeted her.

-------------------------

ಥ⌣ಥ Hi since i'm new to this i'd be great if you can like give me advice on this and that hehehe