FIRST BUD

Heart of Darkness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

FIRST BUD

The Beginning

 

It is always a land of winter. Everything there is covered by snow. Jungkook had predicted another run to be happened. He always ran, the one who running endlessly. From what and why, he never got to know the reason behind. The only thing that he remembered before he realized anything was that sound. That whistle sound. Every night, every dreams he would hear that sound. Once he heard that, fear would pile up inside his stomach and he would start to feel the urge for running away. And in the end of the never-ending run was he would wake up more tired than before. But last night something different was happened.

“What was different from last night?”

The voice cuts Jungkook’s train thought on the dream recollection. Jungkook turns to face the man who is sitting behind his desk. The man is around his middle thirty, looks fit in his white suit. The man is staring back at Jungkook with questioning look. His hand never leaves the note he writes on while listening to the younger man. Jungkook glances on the hand for a while. Get lost in thought for a while before the man talks to him once again.

“What’s different happened last night, Jungkook-ssi?”

“I saw another objects instead of land of winter.” Jungkook decides to continue.

“An object?”

“They are some objects, more than one. They are six. Six persons.”

“Who are they?”

“I don’t know. I never saw them. Never knew them.”

“What are they doing inside your dream?”

What are they doing?

***

 

It was indeed the same whistle tune. He heard that and had predicted that he would do the regular act that night. Jungkook was tired. He really wanted to wake up already. He hated to sleep on night but he didn’t like to be awake on daylight either. He simply hated his life, his fame, his acquaintances, his drawing tablet, his canvas, his studio, basically everything, and everyone.

That night it was different. He indeed heard the sound but along with it he also some noises, like some people murmuring something that he couldn’t catch on. And when he was awakened he saw those people, six people in front of his face, staring tenaciously while talking among their selves.

“He is awake.” One of the guys cut the conversation when realized that Jungkook had opened his eyes and were staring at them.

***

 

“They were staring at me and said I’m awake.”

There happens a l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter