A Guy In Love

Who has my heart?

 

SOOHYUN’S POV

 

“Guess who?” you said as you covered my eyes one afternoon when we decided to meet on our favorite place. It was a lake on the park of the town. You were a little late but I let it off. Everytime it was like that.

 

‘I don’t mind waiting if it’s you.’ That’s what I told myself and kept in mind until now.

 

"." I said as I took your hands on mine and uncovered my eyes.

 

I let your hands fall and you put them on your waist as you sat beside me on the bench. You have that cute little pout of yours on that beautiful face.

 

“I don’t mind you guessing wrong sometimes.” And you gave me that look that makes me want to squish you and hug you as if you’re mine. I then put my right arm over you and the other on my chin, fingers tapping it as if I’m in deep thoughts.

 

“Never!” I declared and pinched your nose. Then I’m off getting away from you.

 

“Oppa!” You shouted irritated but I know you aren’t really. You chased me as soon as you got up from the bench.

 

You managed to catch up with me. Well, I purposely slowed down my moves a little for you to be able to. When I stopped running, I look at you and smiled. You figured out what’s going through my mind. Then you started to back away a little.

 

It was a sign that the situation’s gonna be the other way around. It’s a sign for you to start running coz it’s time for you to be the one who’s being chased.

 

I ran after you and a few minutes passed, I was able to catch you. I held you on your waist and lifted you from the ground. I spun you around and you were so happy. You look so adorable enjoying the moment. Just like a little kid.

 

I put you down but that didn’t stop me from teasing you. I tickled you as you let out little squeals. You tried to get away from me but I only got the chance to grab your hand and pulled you towards me. But the thing is, our lips accidentally met. You pulled away quickly and looked at the ground.

 

Seeing that this might be the chance I’m waiting for like years now, I put my hand on your chin and lifted your head. I slowly put my lips on yours and kissed you sweetly. Seeing you have no reaction, I made the kiss lasts a little longer. When I was about to let go, I felt that you’re kissing me back so I just let everything go with the flow.

 

We spent the day happily with each other’s company. We talked about the possible things that might happen between us and I couldn’t be happier; though I didn’t get to say those 3 magical words to you; thinking that there’s another time for that.

 

After a month or two, everything changed. We didn’t get the chance to tell each other how we really feel when he entered the picture. He entered your life and so did mine. He made you happy while making me sad and making me suffer.

 

It’s been almost a year since you two got together and that also indicates how much time I have suffered and still suffering up to now.

 

One thing didn’t change though. We’re still best-friends. You still trust me so much about everything and so am I to you, except when it comes to my feelings towards you of course.

 

Now, we’re on our last year in college and we decided to make it enjoyable as much as possible. But how would I enjoy these times when all I see is you with him? That only breaks my heart. I just wish I could pretend nothing’s wrong when everything’s wrong.

 

I can’t blame you for loving him. He’s handsome, smart, and rich and he loves you. I don’t know if he does love you as much as I do but he still cares and he makes you happy. And you love him too. That’s what’s important.

 

The only thing I’m worried about is that sometimes, he doesn’t know how to treat you right. You deserve someone better. In my opinion, you deserve me better than him.

 

You are a beautiful young lady. Smart, sweet, lovely and you have everything a guy could ask for in a girl. You’re almost perfect on my opinion.

 

You’re my best-friend since we’re little kids. I remember how we became best-friends. I remember how we used to play every day. I miss the times we spent with each other doing crazy yet enjoyable things and the times we are mistaken for a couple but we just laughed it off. Those times are unforgettable. Those times are the best.

 

Now, all I ‘m wondering and thinking about, is when will everything be back to normal and when will I again be the only guy making you happy now that Kiseop entered your life.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know it took me so long to update this., but here it is., :) I hope you like it., and tell me what you think., will try to write the next chapter ASAP., ^-^ thanks to my  subscribers.,