1/1

Falling Chairs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Thank you for working hard" The girls of Produce 101 say at once. Shooting for the day was over.

Somi is amoung those girls. She wandered around the stage for a while. While she was at it, she met Younseo, Cube's trainee. They talked for a while, sharing the simularites between both girl's famous companies

"Hey Somi-unnie, bet you can't catch me." Younseo said when everyone else including staff had left. She runs up the stairs and across the asiles. Somi is just as playful as Younseo is and she chases her. The two girls play their game of tag for a while. Laughing and cheering while doing so. 

Younseo ran as hard as she could down the top row. She thought Somi was chasing her from behind. Somi on the other hand went around and ran up to catch her the other way. Younseo had closed her eyes temporarily while running so she ran straight into Somi. She had been running so fast that she tripped over Somi's leg and ended up pushing one of the glass (I know they are plastic but for the story's sake) chairs off the ledge. 

It fell over the ledge and shattered. It also managed to push two more chairs over and the so on until a chair hit the floor at the bottom. They fell like dominos. Somi had caught Younseo but barely. Both were breathing quite heavily. Younseo pushed her self up and gaped at all the broken chairs. She was screwed. Nayoung and Chungha were the last to leave before. They had specifically told them "not to break anything". Now they broke a lot of things. 

"U-u-nnie, what do we do now?" Younseo asked nervously. Just then the voices of girls came from the main hallways.

"We run." 

Both girls sprinted out of the room. Outside they stopped. They could hear "Oh my god"s coming from the main room. 

"Younseo-ah, Let's go to the practice rooms. If they find us there, then they won't suspect us." Somi said. 

"Yeah, we should."  Younseo agreed. Both girls sprinted to the practice rooms. 

Unfortunately for them, Chungha and Nayoung had just came into the main room. Like the other girls who had gathered their mouths were open. 

"Unnie, who could of done it?" Chungha asked Nayoung. Many of the girls around them had been asking the same question.

"Somi and Younseo were the last ones in here." Nayoung replied.

"Do you think-? No they wouldn't" 

"I don't kn-" 

"OK LISTEN UP PEOPLE. I WANT TO KNOW WHO DID THIS AND I WANT TO KNOW NOW." The main producer came out screaming.

Everyone remained silent. 

"DO I NEED TO GET THE SECURITY FOOTAGE BECAUSE I WILL. IF I DO I WILL PRESS CHARGES. COME NOW AND I WON'T" 

Nothing

"FINE, HAVE IT YOUR WAY." The producer started to storm off

"NO PRODUCER-NIM WAIT!" Nayoung screamed. 

Slowly he turned is back towards her. 

"You. did. this." He accused, pointing his finger at her.

"No. I swear I didn't, but I think I know who did." Nayoung replied.

The man walked up to her and looked at her. 

"Well? Who?"

She whispered the two names to him.

"WELL GET THEM HERE!" He bellowed. "I NEED TO TALK TO THEM." 

"Please, let me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter