1: It Started with a Kiss (Confession)

It Started with a Kiss

Taehyung's POV:

Tomorrow I will confess to my bestfriend Jin. I hope he will not reject me. Because when he  reject me I'm sure everything will change like our friendship. I hope everything will never change.

~~At The School~~

I was ver nervous when someone tap my back and hug me. I tought I was in danger but when someone shout at me and I turn around at my back and It was my bestfriend Jin-hyung.

Hey Tae baby. Jin said while I'm blushing to the word "baby".

H-hi Jin-hyung. I said nervously and I'm stutter.

Tae why are you so nervous ?. Jin-hyung said.

Sorry hyung I was just nervous because someone tap my back.

ohhh ok see you later . I'm going to my class now. Jin-hyung said while waving at me walking away.

~~After Class~~

Me and Jin-hyung going home together but I want to say to him something.

Uhmm Jin-hyung I have something to tell you. I said and were stop walking .

Me too Tae I want to tell you something. Jin-hyung said.

Ok you go first. we said together.

You first Jin-hyung. I said

OK Tae

Tae I want to ask you if you have feelings for me. Jin-hyung said nervously.

Uhmm Jin-hyung don't be angry but I have to tell you the truth.I said

Okay tae tell me the truth

Jin-hyung I'm inlove with you since the first day we've become bestfriend

O-hhh okay Tae I want to be honest too.Jin-hyung said

okay Jin-hyung tell me the truth be hone-.I didn't finish my words because he pressed his lips to my lips.

Sorry Tae for the kiss I didn't mean to do that . I'm just happy because our feelings to each other is mutual. Jin said.

I guess nothing will change Jin-hyung. I said

Ok .. See you tomorrow. Jin-hyung said while walking away...

 

 

I hope you all like it!! This is the chapter 1... Sorry for the short chapter...