PROLOGUE: WHY WE WERE MEANT TO SET APART

DOWNPOUR
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When the rain stops
Let’s meet again
We will smile again and be together

Ji Family Residence,

Summer 2011,

Taemin stood in front of your door, It was a rainy afternoon and he was shivering because all his body was all wet because of the rain. He forgot bringing the umbrella. he was about to ask you to go out with him that day, but the rain was pouring heavily out of nowhere. He pushed the bell for the umpteenth time already, but no answer from inside. You were alone at home, Inho, your brother were out  to have some baseball team MT, and your parents were out to god knows where for their umpteenth honeymoon.   You were upstairs, doing your shower because the day was extremely hot and suffocating inside your house. You were surprised when you saw who had been ringging the bell simultaneously.

"Oppa," You hurriedly opened the door and hand him a clean and warm towel. 

"Mian," He said, "I forgot the umbrella," He said as he toweled himself.

"I'll prepare you the hot water and take Inho oppa's clothes for you to change." I said, "Ah, Hot chocolate too," You said, dashing here and there, right after he walked into the bathroom.

As he walked out of the bathroom, still drying his wet hair, looking so hot in your brother's white t-shirt and shorts just because he had long legs. He came closer to you who were sitting at the end of the dining table with two cups of hot chocolate while humming your favorite song, IOI's Downpour. The song incredibly suits the mood back then. 

"Seungyeon ah," he hugged you from behind, calling your name sweetly in your ear.

"Oppa," you smiled as you told him to sit down.

"I love you," He told you that for the thousandth time.

"Arasseo, Na do," {I know and i love you too,} you smiled softly, turning to look at him and give him a warm hug, replying to his hug.

"How was today?" he asked as he sat beside you, sipping his chocolate.

"Not bad, it has been better since you came," You said as you ran your finger through the cup.

"Really, I'm glad to hear that. I am also really sorry because I canceled our date at the amusement park today," He said, caressing your ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter