final

The Prank

Tonight, Ong really can't close his eyes even just a second. That ugly, annoying ghost prank really bothers him to the core. He can still recall how scary the ghost's face wasㅡeven though he knows that she isn't a real ghost, but still, he's very scared and he's such a scaredy cat.

Ong looks around the room, he's scanning every spot of the room he can capture.Everyone is sleeping, safe and sound. The lights are already off, the room is dark but not with the window which reflects the light of the moon. Again, the window reminds him to the 'ghost's' face. He's getting goosebumps all over his body. Okay, it could be a prank before, but what if he will really see the real ghost tonight?

He shakes his head to remove those kind of thoughts. He turns his head to the bed across him, which has Kang Daniel on it. As usual, he sleeps really fast and also snores the loudest. His snore fills the room, but seems like everyone's already deep in their dreamland.

As we know, Daniel is such a bunny and he radiates sunshine all over him. And that's what Ong's been thinking tooㅡhe sees Daniel as his bundle of sunshine. Even he can see something shining from him. And Daniel, is literally the only one who can comforts him with his touchㅡDaniel is touchy and Ong likes to be touched.

After a while spacing out, he slowly creeps out of his bed. He tiptoes as once a second turns his head to his back, making sure there's no one or nothing following his steps. It feels long because Ong is very aware of everything, a creak can be a bother to him. As he makes his way to Daniel's bunked bed, he slowly gets on the cramped bed, he has to lower his head if he doesn't want his head to make a contact with the bed above.

"D-daniel.." He whispers, almost like a mumble as he shakes the younger's wide shoulders. Daniel shifts, but no more respond other than that. Ong pouts and makes his second attempt to wake him up,

"Dan.." He calls, using his other nicknameㅡmore like pet nameㅡ for Daniel. Now, the younger slowly opens his eyes and blinks a few times, he doesn't seem to be surprised to have Ong on his bed. He rubs his eyes a few times before he shifts and finally sits on his bed, facing the curled-up Ong Sungwoo.

"Aren't you supposed to be asleep, hyungnim?" The younger asks, but Ong is now busy controling himself to not to melt by the honorific Daniel usesㅡhe's so weak everytime Daniel calls him 'hyung' with'-nim'.

Ong nods and rubs his nape as he looks downㅡor more like looking at Daniel's toes.

"Uh, I can't sleep, Dan..." He declares.

"What makes you can't sleep, hm?" The younger replies and Ong melts even more to hear Daniel's 'hm'.

"I- the ghost prank earlier. I can't get her face out of my mind,"

"Then, could it be...you like her? You know, we can't get someone we like's face out of our mind," The younger asks, and adds his little theory which makes Ong rolls his eyes, but then looks scared a second later.

"Please, Dan. I'm not joking right now. I'm serious," Ong whines, which makes Daniel crinkles his eyes as silent chuckles can be heard from his mouth. Seeing Ong's terrified face looks so cute and funny at the same time,

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't be laughing at you," He lets out one last chuckle and finally stops himself from chuckling. He looks at Ong's eyes, they're full of expectation. Daniel knows the reason why he comes to his bed is that he wants him to comfort the oldest of the two.

Daniel smiles, his hand reaches for the latter's and pulls it to press it with his cheek, his eyes never leave the older's,

"Here, I'm here, Ong-ie," His deep voice makes Ong melts for the nth time just less in an hour. Ong silently nods, shifts his hand to touch the younger's cheek. It feels so soft, though he can feel some newly-grown facial hairs.

"I'm scared, Daㅡ"

"Ssh," Daniel cuts the older's word and places his finger on his lips. Ong has a pair of thin lips, but they feel so soft. Even when Daniel touches them with his finger, they still feel so soft,

"Hear me, do you believe in me or ghost?" Daniel asks as he slowly removes his finger out of Ong's lips to give him a chance to reply. And Daniel's voice is such a trigger to himㅡso husky, deep, low, and everything,

"I-I..I believe you," Ong's voice sounds so flustered. Daniel smiles as he nods, he puts his left hand on the top of the older's head, his soft locks,"If you belive in me, you don't have to be scared, babe. You have me, you can touch me and you can't touch ghost. You can talk to me and you can't to ghost. You can see me and you can't see ghost," The younger says, eyes showing too much affection to the latter. Ong's heart clenches, Daniel is such an angel. He knows really well how to make Ong feels better, and Ong himself starts to calm down bit by bit after hearing Daniel's soothing wordsㅡand voice.

"By the way, doesn't it tiring to be in this kind of posture?" Daniel suddenly breaks the silent. Well, they both now sit on Daniel's bunked bed. Both have slender body, so they have to bend their bodies to fit on the bed, if they don't want to crash their heads to the bed above.

Ong, who just realizes both postures are so awkward, laughs shamelessly in the middle of the silent night. Daniel's eyes widens as he mentally shuts Ong's wide laughing-mouth with his palm. Ong realizes that he laughs out loud, way too out loud, and he immediately closes his mouth with both of his palms,

"Oh my God, sorry I lost my s, it's awkward yet so funny to be think about," Ong actually hasn't stop laughing, he's currently letting out some muted chuckles, his body keeps shaking due to his chuckles. Daniel, who finds Ong's gesture is so funny, finally lets out a muffled laughㅡhe's trying hard to not laughing like Ong earlier.

"Your neck must be stiff, right?" Daniel says as he slowly shifts his body and slides his body into his blanket, eyes darting out to Ong's dark orbs. As the older's chuckles starts to get lower until he really stops, he nods a few times as he massages his nape,

"Oh my God, I just feel it as soon as you said it, boy," He closes his eyes and mouth is slightly opened as he keeps massaging himself, which makes him letting out some unpleasant sounds. Daniel grimaces in discomfortㅡnot that he doesn't like it. Yes, yes, he likes it so much but he doesn't think it's the right time to hear that kind of audio.

"Then stop doing that, fool." He mumbles the last word, but since there are no more voices other than Daniel's and Ong's, the older guy can hear it clearly. He widens his eyes, fists are clenchedㅡhe's not angry nor getting mad on Daniel and he has no heart for doing so,

"What did you just call me, Mr. Kang?" Ong's eyes are narrowed, glaring sharply into Daniel's crescent-like eyes. Daniel feels like it's the end of his life but still, he needs to survive and find somewhere on earth to be his shield, so he hides under his blanket. Ong does notice it, of course. He then plops himself on Daniel's bed as he tries to tickle the younger guy. His fingers don't really make any contact with Daniel's flesh, or even his white t-shirt. But being ticklish he is, Daniel shoves Ong out of himself as he keeps cornering himself to the edge of his bed, still shielding himself with his thin blanket.

They move a lot on the cramped bed and they don't realize that they make a lot of creaking sound from the bed before someone on the top bunk rants about how noisy they are. They immediately stop and remain freezing at their current positiomㅡDaniel, being cornered by the older and Ong, hands are up on the air, about to touch Daniel's neck. Both staring each other, and both burst in laughter. Each other try to shush themselves.

"Sshh, someone gets mad," Daniel grins, slowly shifts himself to the more comfortable positionㅡhe attaches his back on the not-so-fluffy bed,

"Come here," Daniel says, not sounding that demanding but whatever out from his mouth is like demands for the older. He nods as he finally lays on the bed. Whether the bed is so comfortable or Ong is just really tired, he feels like melting on the bed, body becomes one and merged with the bed. He lets out a breath in content. He's on the same bed as Daniel, he's under the same blanket as Daniel. Daniel's hand holds his tightly, as if he'd lost Ong if he lets his hand go. Ong looks to his side, and Daniel is also staring at him. He doesn't know since when he's been staring at him, but little did he knew, Daniel doesn't seem surprised nor leaves his gaze on him. He's still staring at him like that, lovingly, sincerely. And Ong smiles, he turns his body to the slightly taller guy, admiring his face. Daniel's face isn't that flawless, of course, he's still a human. 

"You look so fine, hyung," Daniel declares, a delicate smile is plastered on his charming face. Ong is flustered, sheepy grin paints his face. He punches the younger's chest lightly,"You make me embarrassed,"

Daniel tilts his head, still admiring the beauty of Ong Sungwoo, his best friend, his boyfriend, his half, his everything. 

Ong is still dying in feels and doesn't notice the younger guy is not in front of him anymore. Ong is surprised, of course,

"D-dan..where are-" He hasn't finished his sentence and he feels one or two taps on his shoulder from behind. His whole body is freezed, eyes are close to popping out.

"Damn- w-who's that? And where's my Daniel?!" Ong, bravely asks. If that's really a ghost and it takes his Daniel away, he will be the only one standing. Because, where the heck could Daniel be.

"It's me, your Daniel," The familiar voice from behind makes Ong immediately turns his body to the source of the voice, and there he is, Kang Daniel.

"Damn, Dan! H-how could you-"

"I moved here because I want you to be safe, I don't want you to roll on the bed and fall," He explains and that successfully makes Ong's heart clenches for the second time tonight. Daniel is really an angel in disguise. God sent him this pefect guy, blessed with a good looking face, great skill of rap and dance, as-deep-as-an-ocean voice, well-built body, and of course, he's humble and very nice to his surroundings, yet he's still getting too much hate for his kind heart and wise personality. How could this angel deserve that kind of thing?

"Am I really going to sleep here?" Ong, naively asks and makes Daniel facepalms,"Dear, of course. You're already here, coming to me while I was sleeping. You interrupted my sweet dreamㅡyou, of courseㅡand undirectly asked me to comfort you. I've done this far and you're still asking whether you'll sleep here or not? What a mean Ong Sungwoo," Daniel pouts, acting like he's upset. Ong knows the difference between the really-mad Kang Daniel and the acting-mad Kang Daniel. And he witnesses the acting-mad Kang Daniel. He laughs and pinches Daniel's cheek,"Alright, I'm just making sure because, you know, the bed is very cramped,"

"No problem, I like this kind of proximity as long as I'm with you," Daniel says, almost like a whisper into Ong's ear. The older guy's smile widens, showing his row of healthy teeth. 

Ong's smile is the only smile that can makes him smile too. He pushes Ong's head by the back of his head as he leans to kiss his temple, once a bit sniffing Ong's cinnamon scented shampoo. Meanwhile Ong, plays with the hem of Daniel's t-shirt and rests his head on Daniel's broad chest. Daniel's soft breath can be heard by him, so soft and soothing.

Ong is close to fallen asleep but he fails as he feels something touches his toe,

"For God's sake, what is that?!" His tone was high at first, but he smoothly lowers it because he knows he shouldn't let anyone wakes up, interrupting Daniel and his lovey-dovey time.

"Oh, I'm sorry, that's mine," Daniel says casually to the nearly dead from continuous heart attack.

"What's yours?"

"My toes. My right foot felt itchy so I scratched it with my left toe, but it brushed against yours instead," The youngest of the two grins.

"Damn, I thought it was a ghost," He lets out a relieved breath before he wraps his legs around Daniel's waist, which makes the said guy a bit amused with Ong's initiative move,

"I want to keep myself safe, so I wrap them around you because I want to be attached with you, Dan.." That's the last thing that comes out from Ong's mouth before he presses a long kiss on Daniel's plump lips. Before the kiss lasts, Daniel holds the older guy's jaw gently to keep him in place. He keeps their lips just to be attached to each other before he tilts his head and starts to dart his tongue into the older guy's slightly-opened mouth. Ong doesn't want to lose. As Daniel experimentally moves his tongue to anywhere part of Ong's mouth he can savor, Ong 'shyly' nibbles on Daniel's lower lip, soft whines can be heard from him. He doesn't want this moment to last fast.

Ong has never being the one who controls in their relationship, but he can maintain everything well. Daniel is hot-tempered, and Ong is the only one who can makes him better. And Ong easily get worried on everything, and Daniel knows really well how to deal with it and makes him less worried. Their relationship isn't just going as straight as a perfect line. They often quarrel, even they often punch each other's face. But later, they would make up and heal the ugly wounds on their faces.

After proximately ten minutes of great, breath-taking kiss, they break the kiss as both of them try their hard to breath properly,

"Well, well. You've improved a lot, hyung," Daniel says, half-complimenting and half-teasing, but Ong gladly takes it as a full-compliment,

"I learnt it from you," He says, slowly burries his face on the crook of his neck. His breath tickles Daniel a bit, but Daniel likes the sensation,

"Alright, baby. We have to sleep because there are still lots to do this morning," Daniel whispers to the older's neck, plants some kisses on it. 

"Yeah, thank you for everything you did to me for tonight, Dan," Ong whispers, makes a pause for the next five seconds,

"I love you, Dan. So much,"

"Me too, I love you so, so, so damn much," Daniel replies, smiles against Ong's skin and he knows that Daniel is smiling,

"Dan.." Ong calls him and the said guy replies with a hum,

"We...let's do our best, so we can debut togetherㅡyou're great and I'm sure you'll debut, you're going to be one of those eleven boys who will be proudly stand on the stage singing It's Me, dancing to our coreography and singing more new songs for the next one year. I'm still lacking like in everything. I want toㅡ"

"Please, hyung. Don't underestimate yourself. You've done really greatㅡboth of us. I'm sure we will debut together," 

And this is the third time Ong's heart clenches. Daniel's words is really an encouragement to him. He promises himself that he will do his best, so he can debut together with Daniel. If one of them ends their path in the nearest future, he's sure they won't be able to spend their time together. He's sure that they won't see each other often. He knows that they can facetiming, but he's sure that one of them will be busy promoting the group. So, he really wants them to debut together and spend their one, beautiful and blissful year together.

"I really love you, Dan," 

"You're the only one matters to me, I do love you too, so much," Those words wrap all of their conversations tonight. They finally sleep. Ong is now safe in Daniel's embrace. Daniel is now warm with Ong's presence. And they both dream of something, similiar to each otherㅡdebuting together.

 

°°°°°

That's all I can do. 

I hope it doesn't have too much typos

But if it does, I'll try to fix it soon

And please let me know your thoughts

Thankies! ❤