(_|_)

Distant Luuver
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

-*-

 

Hyoyeon was still not used to it. Huh, as if she could. The sight of the empty left side of the queen sized bed when she wakes up every morning. The sight of the empty chair across the table when she’s having breakfast, lunch and dinner. The sight of her studio room which now piles up with the atmosphere of emptiness.

 

Yeah, it was pretty much lonely nowadays.

 

“At least I have something to work on.” She encouraged herself as she took a seat in front of her desk. “Alright, let’s make ourselves busy.”

 

She realized that she woke up an hour early than she usually does when she glanced at her clock. Hyoyeon continues to stare at it as if she was writing down a mental note before looking at her computer screen. Maybe today is the day that her brain will cooperate with her instead of making herself doing something unproductive.

 

Beep!

 

[LINE] @taeyeon_ss:

Hyoyeonie! Call me when you read this.

I’ll be waiting. <3

 

Unlike her previous days, Hyoyeon was not distracted from her work as of today. The sudden inspiration she had as soon as she woke up made her to ignore everything else than the idea. She had her phone on silent mode even before she cooked breakfast earlier so those who contacted her wouldn’t be getting any response from her until she’s finished. It’s a good thing those around her would understand if they are being ignored.

 

After all, Hyoyeon is one of the best music producer out there. They are always the busy ones.

 

“Song title; Distant Luuver.”

 

--

 

It was around midnight when Taeyeon received an email just as she finished playing The Sims 4 before bedtime. It brought a smile to her face since she already figured out who the sender was even before she opened the mail.

 

“She finally had an inspiration.” Taeyeon sighed in relief. “You’re forgiven, Kim Hyoyeon.”

 

Without any hesitation, the singer clicked on the attached audio inside the mail and quickly put on her headphones. Just as the song started to play, Taeyeon could already feel her heart giving an approving beat for it. And those colourful chords in the beginning – Damn.

 

First times that we share every day,

After then it feels so far away.

 

….!

 

So what am I supposed to do now?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter