[끝]

Of Swollen Lips and Hickeys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol's POV

 

"Park Chanyeol! What did you do this time?!" Manager-nim shouted from the living room. I tried suppressing his shouts by covering my ears with the pillow. I already locked our bedroom door but my roommate, namely Byun Baekhyun,  unfortunately has keys that's why the shouts once again boomed inside the small room.

 

"I told you not to do it outside!" I hear Manager-nim again but I tried ignoring it. I faced the wall and closed my eyes. But before I could slip to dreamland, an annoying laugh vibrated through the whole room.

 

"You know, you need to face him."

 

I groaned. "Fine." I literally jumped out of bed. I need to end this shouting.

 

I walked towards the living room and I see a very red-faced manager and my co-members sitting with their heads down.

 

"You!" Manager-nim pointed his forefinger at me. "What did you do this time?!"

 

I looked at my members, their head hanging low. I hear him sigh.

 

"You didn't even thought of wearing a mask when you know you're lips are swelling!" Manager-nim continued shouting. I kept my hands inside my pocket while keeping a straight face.

 

Well yea, I made out with someone - well just 'till second base going three if it weren't for Manager-nim calling us and announced that we're going to attend a concert in China - so I ended up going to the airport with a swollen lip and a wound (curse that woman!). Unfortunately, fans spotted it and it spread before I could even say DAMN!

 

"What do we do now? Suho hyung asked.

 

Manager glared at me. I want to shrug my shoulders but I know I can't.

 

Nobody said a word for a moment until Baekhyun entered the scene.

 

"So... how's the meeting?" he said with clasped hands against his chest. He looked at us one-by-one, like asking for answers using his puppy look hoping one of us will answer him.

 

Everybody remained silent. Baekhyun pouted after a minute then sighed.

 

"I have a plan." Baekhyun said with head hanging low but everyone else's was raised. Hoping for good news.

 

"What plan?" everyone asked, except me. I just looked at him.

 

"I was online earlier..." he paused. Everyone looked at him like they wanted to poop something out. "And I... fans were tagging me pictures of me and Ch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter