Going to CHINA

50 shades of LAY

I am 8 years old.. playing with a boy.. we are in our front garden, when suddenly his grandmaa calls him.. and he vanishes.. I keep calling his name and crying but I cnt find him..

I woke up with a jolt.. That dream again. It happens whenever I miss him.

It was already morning, so I decided to wakeup.. Though it was a Sunday but the bad dream already woke me up.. As I went downstairs, my parents were immersed in some serious talk. As soon as they saw me,they called me.

After listening to them, I dint know what to feel, my father was being relocated to Beijing. We all had to shift, that means I have to leave my friends, my school,my home.. but I was a bit happy too.. cause,I will be going to him..

I came back to my room and searched  zhang yixing in google.. His handsome pictures were everywhere. He was nomore that shy boy I used to know, He has become CEO of one of the leading company of CHINA. 

But, I became sad, if he doesnt remember me.. Afterall, its been 15years since we saw each other. It would be devastating.. But, I had to try. To look for the boy, I said I love you to first. May be, he already has a girlfriend. So what, I just have to win him back.. 

We started packing. I was going through my 2nd and 3rd grade photo album.Lay and I were cute as buttons and we used to play all day long. My mother tells his stories now also. 

It was the day of going to BEIJING. We boarded our plane.. 

I was happy, that I was gonna meet my first love after 15 years..