First

Banana na na potatona
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongin hugs minki who watchs minions seriously.he and his niece just like a copycat,everybody think that so.minki sits on his lap and he holds his favourite toys.jongin is still in highschool,senior year for more detail.everybody call him smartass cause even he always sleep at class,he can reach perfect score.no,not because he is smart and has superior iq.but cause how he become the one who has key answer for every test.plus he is the master when about cheating on test.
Jongin feel his phone buzz,he then grab it from his jacket pocket.there's call from one of his friend.


"Hyung what's it?"
"Yo kkamjong,where are you?"
"Now? Jaehee noona's house"
",i just thought i can come to your house"
"Why?"
"My mom caught me smoked in my room"
"Dude,that's teribble"
"What should i do?"
"Hyung you are so in busted,i mean your mom definetly will cut your .say bye to your future"


Then outsudden someone takes jongin's phone.jongin turns around and found her sister gives her a glare."watch your mouth kid,minki is in front of you" she points her son.jongin scoffs and tries to get his phone back.but instead she gives jongin back his phone,she brings his phone to her ear.chanyeol instantly gasp.
"Chanyeol-ahh it's jaehee,you can come here"
Jongin cover his face with palm,cause chanyeol here is mean disaster.
"Okay,bye yeol"
Jaehee hangs up the call and smirks at him.automatic jongin rolls his eyes ; how his sister act is ridiculous.jaehee walks toward him and sit beside him on sofa.then she handed him his phone."why noona why! why ?!you invited him!" Jongin protests his sister ; jaehee calmly eats his snack,not minds his protest.
"He's your friend,kiddo" jaehee replies him but her eyes still on screen."oh yes he is,but when he realise i have ton snack in here.it will be disaster" jongin pointing jaehee with his point finger.he can't just accept chanyeol will eat all his snack stock."gosh i can believe this,my sister just let a devil enter my peace" jongin overreacted ruffles his eyes.jaehee glares at how her brother acts."gee shut up will you?" She spanks jongin right on his arm,is more like rain of spank.
"Aw aw aw " jongin tries to avoid jaehee spanks; then jaehee stops spanks him."noona,it's hurt" jongin pouts and rubs his arm.jaehee shrugs then comeback watchs minion.in only 5 minutes they are silently watching television.
till the minions turn into banana when they are on boat.jaehee suddenly nudges jongin with elbow.
"Ya jongin..look that's banana" jaehee points the television."that's yellow and long like a ,everybody clearly know it isn't watermelon" jongin said.jaehee automaticly glares at him ; "i told you do not use your dictionary in my home!" Jaehee half yells.jongin rolls his eyes and gives jaehee salute "aye aye captain."
They back watch the minions peacefully but then."jongin..i need a banana right now" jaehee rubs her stomach.jongin eyes widden "what!? It's all pregnant woman always become !?" Jongin said in panic.jaehee eyes become widden to "no! I mean-" ; "noona didn't yunho hyung do it with you last night? Ouch you must be disappointed."jongin blabbers it shamelessly.
jaehee in panic pulls minki from jongin and covers his ears."Kim jong in shut your ing mouth up!" She kicks jongin and yells at him.
Poor jongin fall in his ; jongin winces at rub his ."are you nut?! Stop being ert!" Jaehee yells again.she rubs her son hair and kiss his cheek.luckyly minki only two,if he already four it will be disaster if he hear it.jongin stands up and dusts his pants
"Okay okay,you want banana? I'll buy it for you" jongin tells jaehee.jongin walks straight to the door.he doesn't hear what jaehee tells him next.he too tired to hears what does his pregnant sister says.



"I'm home!" Jongin walks in to living room.he already buy banana from the nearest super market.jongin was greet by minki sleeping face on little bed.jongin smiles at his angelic face "was i looked this cute younger" jongin talks to himself."no,you look like a burnt dolphin when sleep" jaehee appears from kitchen,she points her nose.like tell jongin about his flat nose.jongin snorts cause how cruel jaehee can be.
Jongin lifts the plastic bag full with banana.instead happy face jaehee narrow her eyes and gives a big qfrown."didn't you hear me?" Jaehee asks jongin with anger tone."what? This banana.don't you say want yunho hyung's banana.." Jongin snicker.jaehee spanks jongin's backhead immedietly."i told you to buy from jung's fruit shop!" Jaehee yells again to her brother.
"What's the difference!? Just eat this" jongin lifts one of banana and points it."Even if i buy banana from milan it's still same.cause it's still banana!" Jongin yells to jaehee now."it's difference moron! Banana from market,from jung's ,from thailand.from italy all of them difference okay!?" She glares at jongin,a death glare for excatly.
"I want banana from jung's okay! No protest or i'll burn all your snack here" jaehee use a threatning tone.jongin sighs and ruffles his hair.is not he afraid of jaehee,but jaehee really can do foolish thing.he remember when jaehee threatened if she would burn all his video game ; and jongin didn't take it ser

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter