Final.

Say You Won't Let Go.

Yoongi hates this feeling. He hates feeling like Namjoon isn't attracted to him anymore. Sure, they've been married for ten years and known each other longer than that, but still. He sighs as he stirs his tea at the kitchen table. He and Namjoon have fallen into a daily routine that he doesn't think they'll ever get out of. Namjoon is sitting beside him with a plate of eggs and bacon in front of him while he reads the paper. They both have a cup of tea in front of them and Yoongi sighs again at the monotony.

"Something wrong?" Namjoon asks looking over the paper at Yoongi.

"I don't think you find me attractive anymore," Yoongi says because they promised to always be honest with each other.

"What?" Namjoon puts his paper down completely at that and tilts his head at Yoongi. "What are you talking about, Yoongi?"

"I mean I don't think you're attracted to me. Yeah, I know you love me but I feel like you aren't attracted to me anymore." Yoongi says with a shrug staring straight at Namjoon.

"How could you say that Yoongi? Of course, I'm still attracted to you. I've been attracted to you since we met." Namjoon tells him with a crease between his brows. Yoongi wants to reach over and smooth it out but they need to have this conversation.

"When was the last time we had spontaneous ? Or we just decided to ditch work and spend the day together? When was the last time you even took me on a real date?" Yoongi asks stirring in his tea. It's long gone cold but he needs to do something with his hands.

"If I'm honest, it's been awhile. But I thought that's how you liked things." Namjoon says gripping Yoongi's hand in his.

"Sometimes I do, yeah, but not all the time. I know we've been together for nearly two decades but I don't want to be one of those couples that just fizzles out." Yoongi says biting his lip.

"We aren't gonna be one of those couples, Yoongi," Namjoon assures and Yoongi scoffs.

"We have days to have marked on a calendar," Yoongi says and Namjoon knows that he's right.

"You know what, you're right. How about we just ditch work and spend the day together?" Namjoon suggests and Yoongi smiles a little sadly as he stands to take his cup to the sink.

"It's fine. We both need to work and I know that. You don't have to force yourself to do anything just to make me happy. I'll be fine." Yoongi says plugging up the sink to start washing dishes. He startles a little when Namjoon's arms wrap around his waist and he kisses his neck.

"We don't need to work at all and you know that. I don't ever want you to feel like I'm not still attracted to you babe so I'm going to prove it to you today." Namjoon says against the nape of his neck.

", it's -" Yoongi doesn't get to finish the sentence as Namjoon turns him around and kisses him deeply.

"It's not fine. I don't want us to be a couple that just fizzles out either Yoongi. So today is going to be the start of something new." Namjoon says with a dimpled smile.

"Great, now I have the High School Musical song stuck in my head," Yoongi says rolling his eyes.

"Good, you can sing it while you get ready," Namjoon tells him. Yoongi quirks an eyebrow at him.

"Get ready for what?" Yoongi asks but Namjoon just smirks and shakes his head.

"I can't tell you, that'll ruin the surprise," Namjoon says kissing the tip of his nose. He rushes Yoongi upstairs and calls into their jobs for them both.

"Namjoon, do you really have to blindfold me?" Yoongi grumbles from the passenger seat and Namjoon chuckles.

"Yep. Don't worry, you're gonna love it." Namjoon promises and Yoongi can't help but smile. He's glad Namjoon is taking this so seriously.

When they finally arrive at the destination, Namjoon opens his door for him and leads him out of the car. He takes the blindfold off of Yoongi's eyes and, when they adjust to the brightness, Yoongi gasps. Namjoon brought him to his favorite amusement park. Namjoon is biting his lip nervously and it reminds Yoongi so much of their first date all those years ago.

"So, what do you think?" Namjoon asks and Yoongi pulls him into a kiss. Namjoon is surprised at first but it doesn't take long for him to kiss back. "I'm guessing you like it?" Namjoon asks with a chuckle when they pull away from each other.

"What about the long lines?" Yoongi asks a little apprehensive but Namjoon just smiles.

"You don't need lines when you're friends with one of the partial owners," Namjoon says pulling out all access pass tickets for every ride.

"How did you get these?" Yoongi asks and Namjoon shrugs.

"Seokjin hyung owed me a favor." Yoongi feels his face splitting into a wide grin and he grabs Namjoon's hand.

"What are we waiting for then? Let's go." Yoongi says dragging Namjoon to the front gates.

They go on all the rides and Namjoon tries his best to win Yoongi at least one giant teddy bear. He succeeds after the fifth try but Yoongi is happy nonetheless. Half way through the park they decide to take a break because Namjoon is sure he's going to puke. Yoongi laughs at him and calls him an old man but Namjoon is just happy to see him smiling. Namjoon actually does end up puking after the last ride and Yoongi frets over him for half an hour.

"I'm fine Yoongi, calm down," Namjoon says with a chuckle. "It was the churros, not the rides," Namjoon assures.

"Bull. Don't lie to me Kim Namjoon." Yoongi says and Namjoon pulls him up closer to him.

"I'm fine. We're still not done with the day either." Namjoon says and Yoongi raises a brow at him.

"There's more?" Yoongi asks and Namjoon nods.

"Yeah, there's more. The day ain't over yet." Namjoon says and Yoongi scoffs.

"Isn't." Yoongi corrects.

"That's what I said," Namjoon says standing up and pulling Yoongi up with him. The next thing Namjoon has planned is a picnic in the park. It's so cliche and dumb and Yoongi loves it more than anything.

"I'm married to a cheeseball," Yoongi says eating one of the grapes from the basket.

"A cheeseball that you love and you know it," Namjoon says leaning over to bump Yoongi's shoulder with his own. Yoongi nods and leans in to kiss him.

"Yep, a cheeseball that I love," Yoongi says with a content sigh. He throws a grape at Namjoon and hits his cheek and, before long they've turned it into a game. Namjoon fails miserably at catching the grapes in his mouth but Yoongi is laughing so hard that it makes up for it.

"So, now what? Are we homebound?" Yoongi asks after they clean up their picnic.

"Yes, but the fun isn't over yet. Hope you haven't lost your aim in your old age." Namjoon says and Yoongi smacks him over the head.

". And why does aim matter?" Yoongi asks genuinely curious.

"Because you can't play laser tag without good aim. Obviously." Namjoon says and Yoongi rolls his eyes. "The others are going to meet us there so we'd better hurry before they start without us," Namjoon says pulling Yoongi close to him.

"It's about time you two old men finally made it," Jeongguk says greeting them at the door. Namjoon flips him off and Yoongi smacks him upside the head.

"Brat," Yoongi says as they go to join the others. Taehyung, Jimin, and Hoseok are whispering conspiratorially to each other in the corner. Seokjin is just standing alone looking like he regrets every one of his life choices.

"You had to choose laser tag? Laser tag, of all things?" Seokjin complains as Namjoon and Yoongi put on their laser tag gear.

"Alright, it's gonna be three teams and this is a dog eat dog world. The reason I'm on Seokjin hyungs team is because he's admittedly the weakest so I'll be his backbone." Jeongguk says and Seokjin kicks at him.

"Why am I on the team with an ?" Seokjin gripes.

"Because you're sleeping with that ." Yoongi supplies and Seokjin shrugs.

"Your point is?" Seokjin asks and Yoongi chuckles.

"Hyung, you shouldn't even complain, Kookie is the self-proclaimed best out of all of us," Jimin says and Taehyung nods.

"Yeah, unless you forgot the time he beat all six of us by himself," Taehyung says to which Jeongguk beams.

"Don't his ego Taehyung, he already has trouble fitting in the car with Seokjin as it is," Hoseok says and Namjoon chuckles.

"Alright, are we gonna do this or not?" Namjoon asks putting on his so called game face.

"How about you guys go and I'll -" Seokjin is cut off as Jeongguk drags him into the arena.

"Let's go kick some ," Yoongi says and Namjoon nods as they strut side by side into the arena.

Laser tag was, admittedly, a horrible idea. It didn't take long for all of them to realize that they're not as young as they used to be and that Namjoon has awful ideas. Seokjin almost pulled a hamstring as soon as the game started. Jeongguk was inches away from a concussion when he got too excited to shoot Taehyung. Namjoon tripped on air and had a nosebleed as soon as the buzzer rang. Taehyung twisted his ankle trying to do a forward roll. Hoseok and Jimin collided with each other in a very painful way climbing up some stairs. And Yoongi nearly broke two fingers trying to check on Namjoon when he dropped his gun. It was the worst ten minutes of everyone's lives.

As they all sat around a table out in a dining area close by, Yoongi can't help the fit of giggles he bursts into. Soon enough, everyone is laughing right along with him at the pitiful sight they must be.

"Well, this was a disaster," Seokjin says with an ice pack under his thigh.

"We're too old for this Joon. We all almost died." Hoseok says tying an icepack around his forehead.

"I'm just glad Kookie was as bad as everyone else was," Jimin says with a smug smile. Jeongguk flips him off before turning to massage Seokjin's leg.

"Well, it's not a successful day out with all of us unless Namjoon gets a nosebleed so that's good," Taehyung says and Namjoon pouts at him.

"Shut up Tae," Namjoon says pulling the tissue away from his nose to see if it's still bleeding. Yoongi sees the blood before he feels it and puts the tissue back up to his nose. He gently forces him to tilt his head back and Namjoon does so without any complaint.

"I feel as old as you guys," Jeongguk says sounding no less than heartbroken.

"That's what you get for all those 'old men' jokes you throw at us. Congrats, you're an old man now too, Kookie." Yoongi tells him holding the bridge of Namjoon's nose.

"I need a shot," Hoseok announces but Jimin and Taehyung pull him down when he goes to stand.

"You could have a concussion." Jimin points out.

"The last thing we need is to deal with a drunk, concussed Hobi for the rest of the night." Hoseok pouts at them but they stand firm against him.

"You guys are no fun," Hoseok tells them like a petulant child.

"That's not what you said last night," Taehyung says with a smirk and Jeongguk fake gags next to them.

"I just ate, please let me keep my food down," Jeongguk tells them and Namjoon chuckles.

"Well, my nose has stopped bleeding and I'm officially grossed out by those three so I think it's time we called it a night," Namjoon says pulling the tissue away from his nose. They all stand slowly and bid each other goodbye with promises to hang out again as soon as possible.

"Well, most of that was fun," Namjoon says as he and Yoongi walk into the house. Yoongi turns around and traps him against the wall as he pulls him down into a kiss. The finally pull away to breathe and Namjoon chuckles a little. "I'm guessing you enjoyed yourself." Namjoon states more than asks.

"You're the dumbest most perfect husband I could ever ask for, you know that?" Yoongi asks leaning up to kiss him again.

"I try," Namjoon says wrapping his arms around Yoongi's waist and pulling him closer. Namjoon leads them to the couch and traps Yoongi under him. "How about a nightcap?" Namjoon whispers against Yoongi's lips and Yoongi laughs a little.

"Don't we need alcohol for a night cap?" Yoongi asks with a raised eyebrow.

"You're right, forget the nightcap. How about we just end the night right here?" Namjoon asks kissing down Yoongi's neck to his chest.

"We aren't even going to go to the bedroom?" Yoongi asks a little breathless.

"Nope," Namjoon says stripping off Yoongi's shirt.

Namjoon takes his time with Yoongi spread out on the couch. He feels Yoongi out as thoroughly as he ever has and Yoongi is a writhing mess in no time. When Yoongi is ready, Namjoon takes his time sliding into him and Yoongi arches into his touch.

"You look as beautiful as ever," Namjoon says as he s in deeper and Yoongi gasps. It's then that the coil in Yoongi's stomach unfurls and he screams Namjoon's name out as he's pushed over the edge. Namjoon finishes soon after and they spend what feels like an eternity basking in the afterglow.

"That was amazing Namjoon. You're amazing." Yoongi says Namjoon's hair out of his face. Namjoon smiles down at him and places a chaste kiss on his lips.

"You're amazing hyung, you know that? And I'm so sorry if I ever made you feel like I wasn't attracted to you. You're the most beautiful person I've ever seen and I'm amazed every morning when I wake up next to you." Namjoon says. Yoongi tries to will the flush on his cheeks away even though the room is dark and he smiles.

"I love you, Joon. Don't ever forget that." Yoongi says and Namjoon nods.

"I won't as long as you never forget that you're the most gorgeous person I've ever met," Namjoon says. Yoongi slaps his chest lightly and Namjoon laughs.

"You're so cheesy. I love you though. My cheeseball." Yoongi says smiling up at him.

"You're damn right I'm your cheeseball. I love you, too." Namjoon says leaning down to kiss him once again.