Introduction

The Nerds Are Insanely Cute And The Kingkas Are Melting Down

THE KINGKAS

 

 

Oh Sehun aka The Ice Prince

Well the nickname explains it all lol. He is what you call the definition of cold and sassy at the same time. He treats people other than his hyungs like a dirt. Let's just say he didn't really like humans. But the humans like him XD He's the biggest douchebag in their group and nope, he didn't played with peoples' feelings. Instead if there were girls or boys confessing to him, he would most likely ignore them. The furthest he would do is probably saying ' off'. And that my friend is the meanest thing he would do. Other than that? Well he is a playboy. All of them are.

 

Kim Jongin aka Kai

The ayyy beast. He's what you call your biggest nightmare. Since he played peoples' feelings. The people call him 'The Playboy Of SM Highschool' Well, let me tell you something. Something that people didn't know, even his hyungs. Something that he didn't tell anyone except Sehun. His weakness. That is the certain owl-eyed boy who is very sassy that make him want to protect that owl-eyed boy. And only Sehun know this secret. He always seem to be flirting with the owl-eyed boy and making him flustered.

 

Park Chanyeol aka The Joker

He is very very hot-tempered. He's angry at the slightest thing but he forgives people very easily too. His temper is always seem to be challenged by certain puppy boy who is sassy and y. Let's just say that they always bicker and there haven't been any moment that you can see them NOT bickering with each other.

 

Kim Jongdae aka Chen

Now he's the definition of the prankster. He loves to prank people whether it's the teachers or the students. Heck, he even pranks his own members. He's playful and loud. But there's one thing that makes people really adores him. He's innocent as hell. Like seriously innocent. But don't worry. There will be a certain person that will taint his innocent mind sooner or later XD

 

Kim Joonmyeon aka Suho

Now he's the most nicest one out of s. He's the one who always stop s from doing something unneccessary. But that doesn't mean that he does not play with peoples' feelings tho. He's also the player but it is just sometimes. Most of the times he's a responsible leader. s just call him old grandpa tho XD

 

Wu Yifan aka Kris

The infamous Kriscasso. He claims to be the second Picasso as he thinks that his paintings are a masterpiece. Now, the nickname is not made from his fangirls tho. He made the nickname himself and the people didn't even know how it got popular. He has this face everytime. He hardly smiles but he looks like a dork when he smiles. He take care of his health and his famous line is, 'Chicken is not my style' (But he still eat them XD)

 

 

THE NERDS

 

Lu Han aka Deer

His looks is what you call heavenly. He's very cute and he looks like a girl. But he hates the fact that he looks like a girl and proclaim himself as the MANLY one. But he still screams like a girl if he sees any cockroaches. His eyes are sparkly like a deer's eyes and that's what makes him very attractive for someone lol. He's sassy as and also y. He loves to annoyes a certain pokerface boy. That boy is his interest tho and they really love to bicker too.

 

Do Kyungsoo aka The Owl

Now here is our infamous owl-eyed boy that is Kai's weakness. He's sassy and he lovesssss ayy things XD He seems to know that Kai is weak to his eyes and so he's been teasing Kai since forever. He's clever and really good at cooking. He's the omma of the group and also the chef of the group. 

 

Byun Baekhyun aka The puppy

He's the diva. No one can mess with him. Not even the tall yoda guy. He loves to bicker and annoy that certain person to the point of that person giving up with life XD He's the queen of sassy and the partner of Xiumin (that I will introduce later). He's got look of a puppy but a mouth like a shotgun. Very dangerous.

 

Kim Minseok aka Xiumin

Here's the partner of Byun Baekhyun. And together they rule the world with their sassiness muahahahahaha. He's not innocent at all guys. He's the one that will taint Chen's innocent mind and he really loves to tease Chen. His dongsaengs loves to call him 'baozi' as he has the most puffy cheeks that will make you want to pinch him.

 

Zhang Yixing aka Lay

Blur. That is one word that you could describe him. He's very quiet and probably the most mature one. He's very innocent and doesn't understand any dirty jokes that s said. He and Suho are most likely the most responsible and mature couple.

 

Huang Zitao aka The Panda

Our lovely panda has arrived. Now he's probably the second most innocent person in his group. He looks like a cold person but he's actually the person with most aegyos. He's the weakness of certain face boy lol

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N

Now that my fellow subscribers is the introduction. First chapter will be up as soon as possible so wait for it XD Hope you guys like the introduction and keep supporting this story xoxo. And THANK YOU for those who has subscribed to my story!! Hope I won't dissapoint you guys. Til then, byeeeee