[Final] [M] My Wingless Angel

My Wingless Angel

Choi Seungcheol and Choi Jeonghan were close brothers. They were very rich, smart, and was love by everyone.

Others think they are perfect and like they got no problems at all. Behind their bright faćade hides a man who feels incomplete and a man who has a black hole in his heart.

They live on a beautiful white mansion that has red roof tiles, a covered viranda where Jeonghan loves to hangout and enjoy the sceneries while holding his favourite camera just to satisfy the emptiness he feels.

The garden has lots of flowers since Seungcheol's way of copping with his sadness was through gardening. Their parent were busy in other countries due to their business expansions and all they have was themselves.

They would invite some of their closest friends from school who lives in the same neighbourhood as them though sometimes they prefer to just be on their own. Why they don't hired any maids or even butlers? Actually they have they just fired them all for being too flirty and just want them in bed.

 

[At school]

 

Jeonghan and Seungcheol along with 10 other students were the "Jewels" of their school.

Everyone adores them and fantasies to be with them but sadly those two are as dense and as hard as rocks while their other friends was already taken. Lee Jihoon & Kwon Soonyoung, Kim Mingyu & Jeon Wonwoo, Wen Junhui & Xu Minghao, Lee Seokmin & Boo Seungkwan and lastly Hansol Vernon Chwe and Lee Chan.

 

[At the school's garden]

They all have their free time since their teachers have an emergency meeting. The "Jewels" decides to go to the garden to have a peace and quiet time.

 

"um guys I need help with my essay" Chan said as he lean on his Hansol who was back hugging him.

"what was it about anyway?" Jeonghan ask as he rest his head on his brother's shoulder while Seungcheol was his hair.

"Its about love..." Chan said as he pouts while everyone just cringe at that word. Not that they don't like it, they just have different imaginations.

 

"what is love anyways? Is that edible?" Seungcheol said as he look at Chan.

"wow Cheol just wow, seriously?" Jihoon said in shock. He couldn't believe those words will come out of Seungcheol who everybody chases along with his brother.

"Sorry Chan my aegi I can't help you with that." Jeonghan said as he took out his camera and looks around.

"Waah! These two cassanovas doesn't know love?! Amajjing!" Mingyu said inbetween shock and amusement.

"It's amazing not amajjing hyung." Vernon sighs as he correct his hyung and reminds himself to teach him how to speak in english.

"well what about the others?" Chan askes his hyungdeul as he starts to feel like giving up.

"Love is like a song, it has many genres" Jihoon answers while Soonyoung is sleeping with his head resting on Jihoon's lap.

"wow that's cool so how bout the others? Please I need ideas!" Chan begs as he whimper. His boyfriend couldn't help him cause they were too young and still has long way to go compared to their hyungs.

"Love is accepting a person as a whole wether its bad or good." Mingyu answers earning a kiss from Wonwoo making Mingyu grin so wide while Wonwoo says "Love is magical."

"Love is like seasonings it depends on a person how they like to blend it." Jun answers and looks at Minghao with a smirk.

"Love is like dancing, you should have passion in it." Minghao answers as he coughs while trying to hide his red face.

 

"thanks everyone for the ideas though i still need more.." Chan says as he looks around until he spots someone.

"omg! My saviour is here!" Chan exclaimed and he immediately excuse himself as everyone looks to the direction he was heading.

Under the other huge tree across them was a man they had never seen before. He has a light brown hair, a silver cross on the upper left ear, a pair of beautiful doe eyes, thin pink lips that ressembles a cute kitty, pink button nose that makes him look like an angel.

 

They were all watching Chan as the mysterious guy smiles at him. He was mesmerizing and Chan was taking down notes eagerly.

Chan squeals and hugs the guy before he wave goodbye as the guy busied himself on playing his guitar while Chan dashes back to them.

"So babe, who was that?" Vernon asks calmly. He didn't get jealous like he used to when Chan was talking and initating skinship with others, he doesn't know why but that man was like giving off a friendly vibes that makes him calm.

"oh him? He's the new student everyone was talking about. I had a class with him on English, his name is Hong Jisoo but he said to call him Joshua." Chan said with a smile plaster on his face as everyone listens to him.

"so tell us what did you two talk about" Seungcheol asked making everyone shock since Seungcheol rarely takes interest on something unless its related to gardening.

 

"Well,I ask him the same question I ask you guys and he said that love is like a seed. You have to shower it with love and care and fertilize it with understanding and attention. It takes time to grow so you have to be patience and lastly guard it with faith in God and affection.

That seed will undergo through harsh elements. It will die if you put less or too much than what it needs but if you wait while balancing all of it, that seed will grow into a big, beautiful and strong plant that shows how dedicated you are for it to grow  and how much you cherish it." Chan reads his note that he took down as words came out from Joshua making everyone amazed and ask Chan to introduce Joshua to them without knowing Jeonghan and Seungcheol has their eyes set on Joshua.

 

 

[Later that Afternoon]

Jeonghan and Seungcheol was already at home since they got dismissed early. Jeonghan was on the viranda holding his camera while Seungcheol was on his garden. 

Ever since that encounter with Joshua, the Choi brothers couldn't stop thinking of him until they both heard a footsteps passing by infront of their house and they were shocked to see Joshua.

Jeonghan absentmindedly captures the moment while Joshua's hair was gently touseled by the wind as he enjoys his day while Seungcheol stares at him while absentmindedly gently the white roses.

The Choi brothers didn't know why suddenly they feel happy and complete just by watching Joshua. 

Later that night Jeonghan and Seungcheol was lying on their own bed as a smile was plastered on their face while mumbling to themselves.

"What is this foreign feeling...could this be perhaps...what they call...love?" 

 

 

[The next day]

It was lunch time and Chan is still not on their usual spot in the garden. Vernon was getting worried along with the others until they heard him calling them while holding someone's wrist.

"Hey guys! Sorry if I'm late we got chase by some boys or more like chasing this hyung whose with me, just like promise, meet Joshua hyung, Joshua hyung meet my boyfriend Vernon and my other hyungs." Chan said as he gestures back and forth.

"H-hello, My name is Hong Jisoo, I am a Korean but I grew up on Los Angeles. My real name is Joshua. Nice to meet you all." He said before he bows and smiles at them.

It was so surreal, he really ressembles an angel and he has a sweet soothing voice, the reason why he was called an angel aside from his angelic features, they also learn how nice he was and he never got mad so easily.

Ever since that day, Joshua always hangs with them and he was always got stuck in between Jeonghan and Seungcheol who keeps clinging on him and they would growl on whoever gets near Joshua in a flirty way.

 

This caused the whole school in shock because never had they saw Jeonghan and Seungcheol be so carefree, calm and cute. They were also sad because the angel is being guard by the tough cassanova bachelors that everyone wants. Those three were unseparable.

 

[Few months later]

 

Jeonghan and Seungcheol is sure that they were both inlove with Joshua. Seungcheol keeps looking over the huge white rose on his room that reminds him of Joshua while on Jeonghan's room on his study table, was a thick album full of Joshua's pictures. He even lable it with "The Most Beautiful View".

 

One stormy day, the Choi brothers was resting inside their mansion when suddenly, the doorbell rings and when they open the door they were shock to see Joshua soaking wet with puffy eyes while he was shaking as he was hugging his duffle bag.

They took him inside and assist him. They make sure to change his clothes and he was warmed enough.

 

"so what's going on? What made you run through this bad weather condition?" Seungcheol asked as he dries Joshua's hair using his towel while Jeonghan hands him a hot cup of choco.

"I-Im sorry for barging in... I had no where to go.... m-my parents..t-they set me on an arranged marriage... to.. to...that horrible man..who almost r m-me.." Joshua said as he starts to sob making the brothers hug him while their blood was boiling in anger.

They let Joshua stayed with them and let him use the extra room located inbetween Jeonghan and Seungcheol's room.

They just found out that the man Joshua was talking about was his parents' client and if they don't agree to his proposal, he will kill them since the man was a member of a mafia group.

Jeonghan and Seungcheol will never allow that to happened so they decided to protect Joshua and let him be with them for awhile.

 

It has been 5 months since Joshua stay with the Choi brothers. They already confess to Joshua and to their luck, Joshua loves them too and now Joshua was the Choi sibling's boyfriend.

At first Seungcheol and Jeonghan was fighting, verbal and non-verbal over Joshua to make it worse, Joshua couldn't decide that time until one month later, they had decided to settle it and accept whoever Joshua picks cause they love each other that they don't wanna hurt each other anymore and to make Joshua stop crying and blaming himself from toring them apart. They were shock when Joshua choose both of them, they didn't know why but they're so happy rather than to feel upset. 

They already make love with Joshua without anyone knowing, they took his purity right after they celebrate for being a couple. Both the Choi's and Hong's were happy for their kids and the Hong's asked the Choi's to look after Joshua for abit since the problem isn't solve yet.

 

Joshua was having fun, he forgot about his problems thanks to his boyfriends though he sometimes whine for not being able to walk properly.

 

Their friends already knows the relationship between those three and they were glad that Joshua came and melt their stone hearts and create a good change on Jeonghan and Seungcheol.

Compared to before, Jeonghan and Seungcheol paid no attention to anyone and heck even doesn't know how love feels until Joshua showers them with it. He looks after them, listens to their problem and even sings for them while he plays his guitar.

Seungcheol and Jeonghan never felt so special. Their parents are rarely there for them due to busy schedules. They never really know what was missing until Joshua fills those empty holes and becomes the missing piece to complete them.

 

Their friends also knew about Joshua's situation and already send private investigators to navigate the man and his movements. They even sent assassins to guard Jeonghan, Seungcheol and Joshua to ensure their safety.

 

Time flies so fast and it's already their winter vacation. Jeonghan and Seungcheol was cuddling with Joshua when they felt someone watching and already confirm it using their hidden cctvs. 

"say cheol, shua, wanna put a little show?" Jeonghan ask as he peck Joshua's lips. 

"fine by me but why?" Joshua asks innocently while being confused on what's going on.

"there was someone watching us, I am sure its from that maniac..." Seungcheol said while telling them to act naturally.

They really did put on a show and they make love with Joshua on the sofa near the viranda while they were sandwhich Joshua in the middle who was in between the kiss with Jeonghan as Seungcheol leaves hickeries on his neck while Joshua rides Jeonghan and Seungcheol whose are burried inside him and ing inside him.

The man who was watching got furious and sent orders the mafia group he hires to abduct Joshua and his boyfriends.

"Jisoo is mine! Only mine! Prepare the car! I am going too! I will get Jisoo myself, the rest of you, abduct those two trashes! Now!" the man said through his gritted teeth as his anger explodes while watching Joshua getting ed by someone else.

He immediately went out and went towards the Choi's mansion to perform the bloody massacre.

After 5 minutes, he was already infront of the mansion and when they got out of the car and enter the mansion, they were greeted by alot of polices with guns and tranquilizers pointing at them.

"think you could out smart us? Sad to say old man, these "kids" has 200 IQ, youre messing with the wrong boyfriends and we will make sure you'll pay for trying to harrass our Joshua." Seungcheol said while carrying the sleeping beauty on his muscular arms.

"too bad, you can't touch him... He may forgive you but we won't and by the way, Jisoo is ours." Jeonghan said while smirking before kissing Joshua's lips as the man flares in anger while being held down by the polices.

"goodluck in hell! Hahahahahahahahahahahaha." their friends laughs as they went beside them and surround Joshua so the man couldn't get a glimpse of Joshua anymore.

The man who tried to harass Joshua is no other than a drug dealer named Baek Ho who fell inlove with Joshua because of how pretty and nice Joshua really is naturally. 

He was charged of life imprisonment after being charged with harassment and attempted murder.

As for Seungcheol and Jeonghan they were happy that their former boyfriend which is now their fiancé was free and also them. Seungcheol and Jeonghan couldn't find the right words to thank God for bringing them a beautiful being named Hong Joshua, their soon to be "wife" their wingless angel.

 

 

the end

 

[A/N]

finally I took it all out! I feel at ease now xD

thank you to all who read this random story I just wrote.