Chapter 1

A Girl in BLAQ (One-Shot!)

     You were walking out of the boarding station and walked over to the gift shop section of the airport, since this was your first time in Korea. You went to a small clothing store. "Wahh!!! This is soooo cute! I HAVE to buy this! And this! And this! Okay... That is enough... I don't want to spend so much I'm broke." You picked up the black and white striped mini knit dress with black stockings and black high heeled boots. "36,000₩ please." "Ne." "Kamsa. Here is your change." "Gomawo." You smiled. You were so excited that this outfit was yours, you ran to the restroom to put it on. When you walked out, you were knocked over by a black haired boy. "Ow..." you said rubbing your head. "Oh my God!" he said in his engrish, "Mianhaeyo! I was not pay any attention!" You giggled. I was not pay any attention? So cute. "Aniyo, gwenchanayo. Gwenchana?" "Ne, but I knocked you down..." "Ne, I am fine." He looked down so he could see your face. "Wahh! You are so pretty!" he said fascinated by your face. You blushed. "Aniyo... Really, I'm not..." you said modestly. "Ne! Jinjja!" You turned around so he wouldn't notice your face getting redder. "Wae...? Are you getting mad at me right now?" he asked innocently. "A-Aniyo! I..." he grabbed your wrist and you covered your mouth so you wouldn't gasp. "What is your name?" he looked down at your luggage and found the tags. "__________? Is that your name?" You shook your head yes, still holding your mouth. "You can call me Oppa, araseo?" your heart began to beat loudly. Who is this guy?! "Um... Now you know my name, I would like to know yours." You looked at him innocently. "Cheondoong. My name is Cheondoong." You blushed. He has a y name!!! Wahh! It was silent. You looked at him and he looked at you. You tried to look away, but he caught your eyes. "I... Um... Sorry..." You said. He looked at you and smiled. "Waeyo?" "I don't know. I just didn't know what to say..." "Then don't." "Wha-?" He embraced you. "Who are you? How do you do this to me? I just met you by accident, and I'm already falling for you." You stood there speechless. You tried to pull away from him, but he wouldn't let go. "Do you want to leave me?" Not really... But it's kinda like... Well... TEN PM! "A-Aniyo... But it's really late." "Jinjja?" he looked at the clock, "Aniyo." He looked down at you and closed his eyes. He leaned foreward. Your lips were millimetres apart. But you were interrupted by a squeal. "OH MY GOD!!! IT'S THUNDER!" a girl was pointing at Cheondoong. "I thought your name was Cheondoong." "It is. I will explain later. Now RUN!" He grabbed your hand and pulled you to run. After running for about a half an hour, you lost the screaming girls. "Okay. Explain." you said out of breath. "You really don't know who I am? How do you have that iPod case if you don't know who I am?" he pointed to your MBLAQ iPod case. "I knew I've seen you before!!! No but really, who are you?" He laughed. "I am Thunder? From MBLAQ? Do you know who Lee Joon is?" You thought for a second. "Woah! No way!" he nodded. He heard something in the bushes. You flinched and I've grabbed you and held you close putting his finger on your lips. He stared at the bush. You were in that position for who knows how long. "I don't think it was anything. It could have been a squirrel." he said staring in your eyes. You blushed. He smiled sweetly. He noticed his finger was still on your lips and he blushed and moved his hand behind your head. Should grabbed his forearm. "Cheondoong! I... I... Umm..." "Aniyo? You don't like me? Araseo... I will-" "Andwae!" You stopped him from letting go and as soon as you did, he mashed his lips against yours. Sparks were everywhere. You felt dizzy, since this was your first kiss. You heard mumbles from the bush. Cheondoong heard it too. You both parted and stared at the bush moving slowly towards it. Cheondoong held you behind him and he was ready to pounce. "Be quiet! No! Mir!" I heard whispers. I cute red head boy stood up. "Okay, you caught us." He smiled and three other boys stood up. Cheondoong looked pretty mad. "Really?! You guys had to spy on me when I actually find ONE girl I like?!" The red head sat back down to hide in the bushes again. "But then again," The red head stood back up, "I'm glad it was you guys and not some crazy A+..." They all smiled. Then you realised it was MBLAQ. Joon took a glance at you looked away and looked back. "Woow..." He said staring at you. Cheondoong looked at him to see what he was looking at. He looked at you and yelled, "Yah! Hyung! You have TONS of girls! Leave mine alone!" "Yea, yea, sure." He said still staring at you. "Come on, _____________! Let's take you home!" Cheondoong said grabbing your wrist in any direction. "Um... Where do you live...?" he laughed out. "I haven't made any reservations at all..." He looked guilty. "Come on, you can stay with me." you both blushed. "Araseo..." You got in a car and a chauffeur took your bags and put them in the trunk. He opened the car door for you and you sat down next to Cheondoong. "Oppa, I'm really tired." he smiled. "You can lie your head down on my lap if you want." "Gomawo..." you put you head on his lap and immediately fell asleep. When you woke, you found yourself in a bed while Cheondoong slept on the floor. You didn't want to wake him but you didn't want him sleeping on the floor either. So you put a blanket on the floor and rolled him over a few times. Now he was nice and warm. You gave him one of your pillows and went back to sleep. "She is so... I don't know what... But I think I'll keep her." Cheondoong said to himself and quietly went back to sleep. The next morning, you were woken by something yummy, and I'm not talking about Cheondoong. He came in with some eggs and toast. "Um... I don't know if you like eggs or toast... But I thought it would be nice..." he said nervously. "Aniyo. I hate eggs and toast." you said serious. He looked depressed. Then you couldn't hold back the laughter. "Aniyo! I was just kidding!" he smiled and walked over to your bedside. He picked up a fork-full of eggs and said, "Choo! Choo!!!" you laughed. "What? Am I five?" "Open up! I'm going to feed my yeoja!" "Aniyo-" he shoved the eggs in your mouth. He laughed. "Yah! You can't just do tha-" and shoved another fork-full into your mouth. You both laughed and you gave in. "Araseo, you can feed me, Jagiya." he blushed. "Jagiya...? I haven't heard that one before." Oops! It kinda slipped out... You blushed as you took a chunk out of the toast. "Yah, I'm hungry too." He lifted your chin up and bit some of the toast from your mouth. After he chewed and swallowed, he went back and pretended like he wanted some more toast, but instead he went in for a kiss. He literally stole your toast right out of your mouth! After the kiss, "Yah! That was my toast! You stole it right out of my mouth!" you both laughed. This is going to be the start of a beautiful life.