fin

Night

 

This night just like usual night, the weather already changed. Atleast it feels a bit warm. Eventhough at night they still needed those thick blanket to cover theirself when they sleep. Honestly, Eunwoo never had a problem with the cold , she is always fine with it. 

But one thing that she know whenever it’s getting colder at night, there is two members who automatically wakes up. First, it’s Nayoung. The oldest among them is one of the best sleeper in their team but sometimes Nayoung just woke up to fix her own blanket and went back to sleep. 

Second, it’s Yebin. That tiny girl is very sensitive about cold, she must and always covered herself with a thick blanket also warm sweater. If not she will have a flu in the next day. So whenever the night is getting colder, Yebin automatically wakes up looking for extra blanket. 

But sometimes, Yebin just casually cuddled herself with Eunwoo by climbing into the latter’s bed. Also, without words Eunwoo  just fall asleep hugging the shorter girl and letting Yebin snuggling into her embrace. 

Like this night, Yebin move closer to Eunwoo and placed her head on Eunwoo’s shoulder. She wrap her hand nicely on Yebin’s slim waist to pulled the short girl every minutes whenever she felt their hug loosened. 

“I thought this night is a bit warm ?” Eunwoo whispered.

A low chuckles followed after that, then a soft lips pressed on her chin. She smiles, her fingers started rubbing Yebin’s . Well after she succeed slip her hand under Yebin’s shirt. Feeling the warmth and the latter’s soft skin on her fingers, it’s makes her comfortable. 

"Aren't you should be grateful ? I'm here with you, beside our schedule has been really crazy these days. We can't be like this everyday." Mumbles Yebin.

"Fine, you're right." 

She agree about what Yebin said and she realize that- it’s true their schedule has been so hectic these days. A succesful debut for her and her other members, eventhough they realize they’re still a rookie. But she need to admit that they have a good start.

“Are you, Jung Eunwoo… shy ?” Yebin asked her,  after she caught Eunwoo cheeks are blushing, it's pink and that's cute.

Yebin eyeing her and Eunwoo hates it when she saw those smirks on Yebin’s face. She is teasing her!

“Why would I ?” 

“I don’t know, I’m just guessing it anyway.”

Yebin shrugs her shoulders before she snuggled up again, moving closer and closer…. until she can felt Yebin’s warm breath on her neck. She took a deep breath trying to control herself, especially her heartbeat. 

“I’m not.”

“Oh really ?”

Eunwoo hissed, before she look down and kiss Yebin’s forehead. She heard the short girl giggling, because it’s kinda ticklish. She make a proud face when she know Yebin is still looking at her, she naturally closed her eyes as soon as Yebin landed her lips on hers.

“Well, you better prove it then.” Yebin said, she just casually wipes Eunwoo’s wet lips with her finger eventhough she saw the older girl squirmed, not really liking it.

 She gave the older girl a kiss on her lips… again.

“What do you mean ?” Eunwoo ask in between their kiss.

Yebin just giving her a look. Not answering that question instead she kiss Eunwoo on her cheeks, another one on her chin, lastly she pinched Eunwoo’s cheeks earned a light smack on her shoulder. She laughs at Eunwoo and rest her head on Eunwoo’s shoulder, finding her comfortable position. 

“Yebin ?” Eunwoo called the other girl, she is curious about Yebin’s answer.

But no answer.

“Kang Yebin ?”

She tried again while shaking her body lightly in order to wakes Yebin, still… no answer.

“God damn, Kang Yebin answer me.” Eunwoo hissed.

“Sleep. I’m sleepy.” 

Yebin just hid her smile while she closed her eyes, ignoring the irritated Eunwoo.

“Well you know what ? I hate you.”

“I love you too." 

 

....