plotlines.

The Cliché Squad • apply open !!!
plotlines
The Cliché Squad
applyfic
taken by cupeekekee
 
the rich kid
the one who is blessed with a lot of chachings

•  female/male

A daughter of a powerful family and an heiress to a successful company. She lives the dream of people these days. She lives in a mansion and she can do anything as she please. She is happy with her life, or at least, that's what the people thought of her. Although they thought she had everything the world has to offer, she was lonely in their household and lived a lonely childhood. Money wasn't everything to her. Money tore the bond of their family.

Main Points:

•  How did money break their family bond?
•  How could you say she was lonely in their household?
•  How did she form the squad? 

0 applicants
the musical prodigy
the one who can make music from a potato

•  male

As a child of a musician, he is gifted with incredible talents. He has composed numerous songs and some became big hits. He had the looks and an angelic voice that everyone falls for. Teenage girls call him The Ideal Boyfriend. He seemed to catch the hearts of many anywhere he goes. He was young and talented and everyone loved him. Everyone, except fot this one girl who was able to resist to his charms. And it bothered him for a very long time.

Main Points:

•  Who was this girl and what was his relationship with her?
•  What was music for him?
•  How did he become a part of the squad?

0 applicants
the active fluffball
the one who seems to eat hundred amounts of sugar everyday
•  female/male

A hyper and weird little cutie. He/She could smile and laugh all day like there's no problem in the world. The energizer of the group, they say. But as the saying goes, "The prettiest smiles hide the deepest secrets." And that secret can break their strong friendship. 

Main Points:

•  What was the secret?
•  Why did she have to hide that secret and how did it affect her hiding it?
•  How did she become a part of the squad?
0 applicants
the annoying romantic
the one who makes deep love quotes as their motto
•  female/male

This kid thinks everything in his life is about love. He relates almost everything that's  happening in his life to how he could get a girl or how a girl would leave him. It may get a bit annoying for other people but the squad has gotten used to it. "My grades fell down just like how I fell for her." But what happened when he thinks he finally met his "the one"? Will he finally live in peace and harmony? Or the contrast?

Main Points:

•  What was the origin of his infamous love lines that relates to his life?
•  How did he react when he though he finally met the one? Did they end up being together and be happy or get all heartbroken?
•  How did he become a part of the squad?
0 applicants
the aesthetic celebrity
the one that the whole world knows for their fashion and looks
•  female/male

Known for her stunning looks and fashion, she rocks the present society. She's known for making a lot of fashion trends that are the hot topic of teens these days. Perfect and flawless, they say. Even with her busy-as-hell schedule, she magically finds time to hangout with the squad. No one knows how, but her family sure does. It involves losing the time to spend with her parents. 

Main Points:

•  How did the broken bond with her parents start?
•  What was her parent's impression of the squad(or how did her parents see her squad as)?
•  How did she become a part of the squad?
 0 appplicants
the tumblr introvert
the one who sleeps on the internet
•  female/male

For him, the virtual life is his home. On some days, the squad finds it hard to pull him out of that virtual home. He's known as that one nerdy kid but actually pretty cool, chill and has a really nice face. He's an absolute model of his university's programmers and such. A few months later, a childhood enemy of his arrives at the scene. That enemy was forced to live with him under one roof. A lot of mischiefs happened and no one could guess the outcome of it. 

Main Points:

•  How did his childhood enemy become his enemy in the first place?
•  Why was that enemy forced to live with him?
•  How did he become a part of the squad?
the cliché squad
theme credit 2016 trxsh
storyline by cupeekekee