01// The Beginning

H E A R T L E S S
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

saturday 7:00 pm 

Naeun was getting ready to head to the club with her frinds. she is celebrating her 21st birthday. Once she was ready her friends came to pick her up and got to the club early than expected.Bomi who was the wild one started dancing right away. Her and the rest of her friends went to their table who eunji had reserved.

" we should go dance! " the youngest said as she got up and walked to the dance floor while taking the oldest with her.

" omg! guys look at that hottie! i think i just found someone im going to spend the rest of the night with " namjoo said as she walked towards the guy who she thought was a hottie. Eunji and naeun laughed at her.

" hey maybe we should go dance with the other girls " eunji said as she looked at bomi, hayoung and chorong dancing.

" yeah lets go have fun " " after all its my birthday! " naeun said as she walked towards the girls who were busy dancing. After a while the girls got tired of dancing and went back to their table.

" im going to get something to drink, do you guys want anything? " naeun said as she got up from her sit and looked at the girls.

" no thanks " they all said

" where did namjoo go ? " the oldest asked

" hot guy hunting " eunji said as she looked at the strangers who where dancing like wild animals.

" i'll be back " naeun said as she walked away from the girls and walked towards the bar area. Before she could ask for a drink a drunk guy was pulling her from the arm asking her to go dance with him.

" i don't dance with guys and especially if you are drunk. " naeun said as she tried to free her arm from the drunk guy.

" but i want to dance with you " the drunk guy begged as he grabbed her once again.

" but i don't, so get the away from me, ! " naeun said as she freed her arm once again from him.

" you are so ing annoying! why cant you just say yes? " the drunk guy said as he grabbed both of her wrists.

" didn't you hear her say she doesnt want to dance with you! " another male said. the drunk guy and naeun turned to looked at the owner of the voice.

" mind your own bussiness " the drunk guy said as he let go of naeun and walked towards the other male.

" nah " the male said as he stood infront of the drunk guy.

" aye jiyong everyhting good? you just got back from the states and already getting into trouble " his friends chuckled while shaking their head.

" nah just that this drunk wont leave the girl alone " jiyong said as he looked at naeun who was just satanding there looking at both of the guys.

" who you calling an ? " as soon as the drunk guy finnished saying his sentence he trew a punch at jiyong. Jiyong punched back and soon both of the males friends came to the scene and started fighting with eachother. Naeun saw the security coming so she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter