1 the beginning

A Dandelion's Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'Just a little more tweaks here and there and he will come to life.' Sehun said, adjusting the screws planted on the robot's body with a screwdriver.

Maybe this will be his hit product, maybe this will be his breakthrough to success, maybe this, will make him the person he wants to be. This is what he has been working at for the past 10 months and it is now coming to life. With the robotic convention coming up in 2 more weeks, Sehun has to show all of his ability on this one human-like robot.

'Have you think about the clothes you're going to wear during the convention?' Minseok, Sehun's best friend (also his fashion adviser) said, sipping his cup of tea while scanning through the third issue of the new robotic magazine.

'Forget about me, what about the robot? Have you found the clothes he's going to wear for the event?'

'Of course, they'll arrive today so we can test it out after you finish fixing this...thing....' Minseok laughed, but the laugh didn't last. The robot started moving, his head going from left to right, eyes lingering around the room.

'Done! I just need to make some tweaks on his system so he acts...like a human.' Sehun held the robot's hand, making sure it feels 'human' enough. The skin made of high quality rubber and the hair made of wig that was cut and styled to precision, this is the perfect robot.

The doorbell rang and Minseok jumped off from his seat and headed right to the door. Right behind the door, is the outfit that this newly invented robot will wear during the convention. The creator has to look good but the invention needs to look presentable as well.

'Just like what you wanted, a white tee, a denim jacket, ripped black jeans, Nike sneakers, a cap and sunglasses.' Minseok looked at the set of outfit, proud. He had them ordered through a designer brand and it was hard to get them tailored perfectly so it'll not get too hard for the humans to get the outfit on the robot.

'No..underwear?'

'A robot, my friend, doesn't need any underwear. He just needs to look good on the outside. Now, what about the system you were talking about?' Minseok wrapped his arms around Sehun's broad shoulder, having to tip toe to match Sehun's height.

'I just need an hour to fix the system and we'll have a robot human running around the house.'

He had wanted to make his own robot ever since he g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter