Final

Step-Brothers. Kth||Jjk
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It wasn't something Jungkook would do if he was in the right mind. But, he wasn't. And that was why he stormed his way towards his stepbrother and the new kid he did not bother to know. He was way too close to his stepbrother for his liking. Even if he was intoxicated and slightly wobbling, everyone knew not to piss off Jeon Jungkook, for he is the school's big bad guy - having everyone wrapped around his finger, basically bowing on their knees before him. 

When he reached the two male who were grinding on each other, smiling and spilling the drinks from their red cups, he shoved the orange haired male away from his pretty stepbrother he desired so much. 

His stepbrother, the one who took his breath away ever since he first step on the Jeon's household. The said stepbrother, always so kind and good to him was here, drinking and dancing, grinding on some guy while dressing so nice and just so gorgeous was the last straw for Jungkook. He cannot stand it anymore. He cannot have his stepbrother being good to others anymore. 

" off before I kill you" He threatened the guy. His voice was low, but the guy managed to hear it anyway, scrambling his way to get away from the angry beast. 

Jungkook turned around and looked at his confused stepbrother. 

"Kookie. What's wrong? That was very rude!" 
His stepbrother, always so soft. 
"Shut up! Just.." Jungkook grabbed his wrist and dragged him out of the house. 

His step brother did not protest or anything even when he threw him inside his car. It was only when he started the car and drive away from the party scene that his pretty stepbrother asked him the question again. 

"Kookie what's wrong?"

Jungkook's jaw hardened and his grip on the steering wheel tightened. But soon, a hand was placed on his hand, soothing him immediately. And then his favorite person in the whole wide world snuggled on his chest. 

"Its okay Kookie. You must have hated that guy. I'm sorry I hung out with someone you hate. I'll never talk to him again. Okay baby?" 

Jungkook swear a spell was casted on him. A 'Taehyung spell'. 
He was a goner. Again. All soft and just swooned. 

But this time, maybe due to the alcohol in his blood or the overwhelmed feelings in his chest that makes him feel like his heart is gonna explode, he pulled over at the side, quite dangerously, scaring his step brother. 
"Kookie! Be careful!"
"No Taehyung! NO! I don't even know that guy! But he cannot grind on you or even look at you that way!" he shouted at his stepbrother's face. 

"You don't understand at all! Do you? How can you not see?? I ing love you hyung!" He continued to shout but now, there were tears streaming down his face. 

His stepbrother, his pretty stepbrother smiled. His delicate, soft hands cupped his face. 

"Oh Kookie! I know that. And I love you too" He said, his deep voice sounding so sweet and soothing for Jungkook's ears, like always. 

He grabbed on the hands that were cupping his face. 
"No hyung! You don't understand! I love you. I love you!" 

Jungkook cried. For the first time since his father left. 

But this time, unlike the time when his father walked out on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter