Chap 1

First and Last
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Unnie!"

 

Uh, that voice.

 

"Hey, unnie! Wake up!" I curled my body and pulled the blanket to my head, trying to ignore her voice to wake me up. I didn't want to wake up because I was still tired because of last night work. Nayeon asked me to do a lot of work; lifted those stupid boxes to the storehouse, serving clients, and many more. And yeah, I was just an ordinary convenience store worker that needed money to live. 

 

"Unnie, it's 7 already. You have an interview at 10, right?"

 

Interview? I shot my eyes and quickly got up, making the other girl jerked in suprised because of my action. I forgot that I have an interview for my new job in a corporation that placed in out of town. Damn this tiredness.

 

I removed the blanket to the edge of my bed and slipped my slippers on, secretly hoping that I can make it in 3 hours on the road. Thank God I had brought my-distant-uncle's-car so I didn't have to take public transportations. And of course I thanked Yewon for waking me up and became my reminder of today's interview, because I really need that secretary position. 

 

Yewon was my sister- my beloved sister. She was the last person I had in this world after our parents left us to the world that we can't even reach. That was why I need to work hard for her, or to be exact, for us. Yewon was still a freshman. Her age and mine were quiet far; she was eighteen and I was twenty-three. Blame my parents for made love when I was five. They supposed did that when I was three or four. I didn't want a sister that was five year younger than me. But it doesn't mean that I didn't love Yewon. I do love her, so much, because I was the last person she had and so did I. 

 

Yewon threw herself onto the brown sofa, glancing at me while she tied her hair up into a ponytail. 

 

"Are you sure you can make it?"

 

"Of course. Yewon, can you make a breakfast for me?"

 

"I've already done that. I made you a toast." I hope she didn't rolled her eyes, because it's annoying. 

 

"Oh? Thanks, sis!"

 

"No problem"

 

I hate being in rush, but this was also my fault. I overslept and almost-late for the interview. I should have left the house in seven, but I just woke up at that time. Aishh I don't know what will happen if I late for an interview. I saw Yewon moved from the sofa to the kitchen counter as I'm buttoning my blouse. 

 

"You sure you don't want me to drive you there?" She asked once again. 

 

"Nah, it's okay. You have classes this afternoon, right? I don't want you to be tired and sleep in class."

 

Yewon murmured something that I can't even heard, but I don't care. I picked some stuff in my room and put it in my satchel, in case if I need it. When I was about to walk in to the dining room, Yewon handed me a glass of milk and a plate with toast on it. 

 

"Drink it first before you go."

 

"Thanks, but no. I'm not thirsty." I passed her and walked to the drawer besides the sofa to pick a pen that Yewon used two days ago. Lucky I remember where she put it.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter