Because of Dangerous Boys

Are You Jealous? (one-shot)

 

Kyuhyun was pacing back and forth in SJ’s dorm. “Yah! Maknae stop pacing around. It’s annoying you know.” Eunhyuk scolded.

They had just finished watching SNSD and Dangerous Boys and boy how Kyuhyun was jealous when he saw her girlfriend show her adorable aegyo to some other boy.

“Aish! Why is she torturing me, hyung?” the maknae asked the leader.

“Calm down, Kyu.” Leeteuk said. “It’s just a show.” Eunhyuk added.

“Yah! It’s not like you’re not jealous Hyoyeon is super friendly with that Yonghyun guy!” Kyuhyun snapped at the dancing machine.

“Of course I am but I trust her enough, why won’t you trust Sooyoung? It’s not like she’ll cheat on the guy who she secretly like for four years.” Eunhyuk explained.

Sungmin nodded his head to this. “He’s right Kyu. If you become too protective then it might ruin your relationship and we don’t want that, right?” he told Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun sighed in defeat. “I guess you guys are right. I’ll go take a walk first.” He said as he took his coat and went outside. The hyungs just looked at him sighing.

Kyuhyun headed towards the abandoned old children’s park that was just hidden by the grown trees near the park. He sat down on the swing and reminisced that one faithful moment that happened on this exact very place.

Flashback

It was snowy day when He was sitting on the swing with his best friend, now girlfriend, Sooyoung.

 He had just confessed to her. She slowly leaned towards him and closed the gap between his and her lips. It was her answer to his question and he didn’t once complain about it.

End of flashback

Kyuhyun smiled to himself while remembering one of the best days of his life. He didn’t notice a brunette was approaching him.

“Hey, what are you smiling about?” Sooyoung said as she sat on the swing next to him and handed him cup of coffee.

“Gomawo.” Kyuhyun thanked.

“Oppas told me you weren’t there in the dorm so I figured I’ll find you here.” She said as she took a sip from her drink.

“Jinjja? Heheh. Glad you came by.” He told her while also sipping his drink.

“Kyuhyunnie-oppa, it’s just a show.” She said as she looked back at him.

“Huh?” Kyuhyun just said. Sooyoung sighed.

“Don’t play dumb pabo. Oppas told me.” She said as she lightly punched him on the arm.

“Aish, those people don’t know how to keep a secret.” He whispered irritatingly.

Sooyoung just kept staring at him while he was looking somewhere else.

Kyuhyun was about to speak until he felt arms wrap around him by the back.

“Huh?” He said in surprise. Sooyoung was hugging him by the back.

“Kyuhyunnie! Don’t be jealous okay? I won’t ever replace you, pabo!” she said with aegyo.

A smile then suddenly came up on his face.  All along he was just worrying for nothing. He got up and hugged Sooyoung back.

“They were right.” He said as he slowly leaned his face towards her.

Sooyoung knew he was gonna kiss her so she avoided it at the last moment.

“Hey! What was that?” Kyuhyun said in surprise.

Sooyoung just laughed. “What?” Kyuhyun kept asking. But she still didn’t stop.

Kyuhyun then thought of something and smirked. He quickly grabbed Sooyoung and pulled her into deep kiss. Sooyoung’s eyes were still wide open when they parted.

“Yah! “ she said as she slapped Kyuhyun in the arms.

“Hey, that was for not answering me and rejecting my kiss.” He said as he just smirked.

“Pabo! I rejected it coz you have a coffee mustache from your drink!” she said while angrily pouting and whipping the stain around her lips.

Kyuhyun just stood there embarrassed but then he started to laugh.

“What are you laughing about?” she asked while glaring at him.

“You look so cute!” Kyuhyun told her.

All she could do was blush and she started walking.

“Yah Oppa, we should go now.” She said while going ahead of him.

Kyuhyun then followed her like a dog with one thing in his mind:

I was so stupid to have thought that way. Man! I have the best girlfriend ever! “

They were already walking through the streets back to their dorm but they didn’t even notice the first drop of snow.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Note: My first KyuYoung fanfic! I hope you guys liked this :D Pls. do comment! I want to know what you guys think about this. Thank You for reading!