okey dokey yoo

okey dokey yo

Aleyna and Michelle were sitting on a couch. Scrooling bored through their phones. The older girl was groaning the whole time since hair bias Song Minho got a new "haircut",if you can even call it that. 

Her friend Aleyna was also making some weird noises, Michelle was unsure why but she just guessed that it was Luhan's fault. 

Aleyna started to talk and put her phone away. "Michelle, how about we do something else.". Her expression was pretty bored and dead, so Michelle decided to agree. "Okey Dokey yo"  A lightbulb started to glow above Aleyna's head. "Is that true?". Michelle jumped up from the couch "YES",she was standing now,"OKEY DOKEY YO"

The tall girl also stood up now and joined Michelle "JEONGMALLO? YES OKEY DOKEY YO.SAY LA LA LA LA LALA" they both started to dance weirdly but still continued. Suddenly they also knew how to talk korean. " uga madahae neolpeun madange eomamusihanjip seumu salbuteo gyehoekhan kkumeun gimboseong eurieurihaji",Michelle waited for her friend to continue, "kkul ppaneura bappaseo neoga jeongsin noheul ttaenan beol ttaeman gidaryeo ellday paran sinho ape mustang".

Both of them were making weird movements wich didn't even resemble a dance. "I WANT SOME CHEEZECAKE" Michelle screamed and Aleyna screamed back "I WANT SOME DEAD PRESIDENT.". Aleyna still continued, "Yge chwijikhae yeonjungmuhyu ilgaemicheoreom saengbang, haengsa, paenssa dangchoe eopsneun gongbaekran inomui kkireul eodieda bangchulhae". 

Michelle tried to breakdance while rapping the next part " hakchangsijeolbuteo yeonyeingak haengseonjireul mutjima ttaraogien beokcha
neon naega doel su eopseo gyesok ppalppalgeoryeobwassja" sadly she fell on her face. Aleyna continued rapping without caring about Michelle, "nae sujeoga geumsujeoro boimyeon byeongwon gabwa nega rasik haebwassja ne bijeoneun yeojeonhi heurishae baibai" 

She stood up again and decided not to breakdance this time, "dongwa myeongyejung hanal golla han chi gomin eopsi nan mongttang". Aleyna was holding her laughter since Michelle's face got red thanks to the ground, so she continued to sing "sseureo damagal geoya eommaya
ije maeumkkeot nagaseo nora and shE SAID"

Now with a less red face, Michelle was jumping around "IS THAT TRUE? YES. OKEY DOKEY YO". Aleyna joined her again. "IS THAT TRUE? YES. OKEY DOKEY YO." She waited for Michelle to continue, and so she did "JEONGMALLO? YES! OKEY DOKEY YO. SAY LALALALAL LALALALALALA"

Aleyna was standing in the middle of the room and did some weird rapper handmoves. "almomeuro taeeona ot hanbeol geonjyeossjanhso geuge dahaengimyeon ae dangchoe na eumak, an geondeuryeossdago" Michelle joined her and she pulled her shirt up so that she could look like Baekhyun in the 9th EXO showtime episode "you know hoo sure baebureugo deung ttasin yesulgaro geodeupnagi modeun rapper beat makerdeul hubangjuui nurigo sal geomyeon neuryeoseon an dwae kkeunhimeopsi hyeoreul gulligo"

This time Aleyna tried to do breakdance but she stopped halfway through and continued to rap " jame deulgi jeon sangsanghae mueosigeon
Reun Vt tto kkeureodanggimui beopchik amu bukkeureom eopsi naui jajireul boyeojwossji seuta jimangsaengdeurui top model bogo baewora naui working" Michelle clapped her hands but continued to do some " wae gasaeseo ssagajireul chaja saegangyeong kkigo bwassja ipchegamman sara gaettecheoreom mollyeo mureo tteudeobwara I WON'T GIVE A  F neohuin jindallaekkot sappunhi jeuryeobalpa" 

Aleyna lifted Michelle up and turned in circles with her and then stopped so that she could rap now "raebe gukhandoeji anha bunyareul neolphyeonaga nan uri eomma wal yujasiksangpalja neon saemnaseo michigo paljjak"  Michelle felt dizzy but was still able to continue "dongwa myeongyejung hanal golla han chi gomin eopsi nan mongttang sseureo damagal geoya eommaya ije maeumkkeot nagaseo nora AND SHE SAID"

Both of them were doing it now "IS THAT TRUE? YES! OKEY DOKEY YO!","IS THAT TRUE? YES! OKEY DOKEY YO" ,aleyna dabbed"JEONGMALLO? YES! OKEY DOKEY YO! SAY ,LA LA LA LA AL LA ALALALALA" 

It was Michelle's turn again "I stole dondon balgeoreumeun chongchong and now we goin up" , Aleyna joined her " wonhaneun geol eotgoseon Okey dokey dondon geujeo geureon aidol? nope.We are the young bot boss yoksimi manha dasi tto".

Both were screaming now "OKEY DOKEY YO!!!!"

" IS THAT TRUE? YES! OKEY DOKEY YO! IS THAT TRUE? YES! OKEY DOKEY YO! JEONMALLO? YES! OKEY DOKEY YO! SAY LALALALAL LALALALALA!"

after that,they sat down again and just continued being on their phones

spotify:user:yoongiaremin:playlist:3x4CrnGczN4dPzStZi1jve