Time Travel ?

Traveler [Discountinued]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Finally casually dressed -2017 Jungkook's clothes are a bit larger then 2013 Jungkook but it was okay- Jikook started to walk down the hotel's hallway, side by side. Jungkook was curiously looking around as he noticed how fancy the hotel was when a lot of questions started to invade his mind. And only older Jimin could have answers to them.

"I guess I am really in the future so ... Is our group doing great ?" He asked, looking at the guy next to him with his big curious eyes.

"Hm ... pretty good." Older Jimin answered with his cheery tone, a little smile displaying on his lips.

And Jungkook couldn't help but smile proudly, feeling the excitement growing in him.

"Really ?" He said with a big smile, showing his cute bunny teeth, making his puffy cheeks stand-out even more.

Jimin smiled widely at the cuteness, it was as if he fell once again, with the cute maknae.

"Yes. We are even recognize worldwide."

"That's so cool !" Jungkook exclaimed.

"Yeah. But you'll have to work hard to come all this way. You know that right ?"

"Of course ! I will work so hard, you'll see !"

Jimin smiled proudly at the younger's reaction and patted the back of his head.

"I already see what you're capable of Jungkookie."

Jungkook calmed himself and looked at the older Jimin with a smile. He was about to ask another question to the pink haired man when they stopped in front of another hotel room's door. Jimin knocked on it.

"Hyung, this is Jimin." He said loudly near the door. 'By the way. This is the managers room. We'll talk to him and ask him what we should do."

Jungkook nodded and straighten himself, feeling suddenly nervous.

"By the way, he isn't the same manager we had back in 2013." Jimin said as he opened the door, entering the room, leaving a surprised Jungkook at the door.

"Hyung, I need your help right now." Jimin exclaimed.

A tall man -hovering over Jimin-, surely the manager, appeared from the bathroom with his phone in hand, looking at Jimin with his hangover eyes. Jimin laughed at his manager's painful expression but still felt apologetic.

"Still hangover ? I told you not to drink too much, yesterday night." He said handding him a pill. "Here, for your hangover. Take it with a glass of water, it will freshen you up a bit."

"Yeah ... Thank you Jimin. So what do you need help with ?" He said, taking the pill and putting his phone in his back pocket.

"Well that won't be an easy task." The older Jimin was walking back to the door where young Jungkook was still standing and grabbed his wrist to drag him inside the room. "I need you to tell me about how this happened."

Younger Jungkook was now standidng in front of the manager, straight like a stick, unable to move one muscle at the impressive build in front of him. The manager was looking down at him, still unmoved until he finally realised how young the Jungkook he had in front of him was.

"Jungkook ... ?!"

The manager looked at Jimin then back at Jungkook then back at Jimin who nodded as he crossed his arms.

"Jungkook, yes. But the young version of it. Like 2014 version."

"2013 ..." Jungkook corrected.

"Really ?" The manager gasped.

"Yes ! I woke up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter