Final

If Only

Yoongi was Jimin's breath of fresh of air. Yoongi was the blanket he'd wrap around himself in the cold winters of Seoul. Yoongi was the pillow he'd bury his face in when his body couldn't take anymore. Yoongi was his diary. 

 

Yoongi is the wound in his heart that will never heal. 

 

— 

 

4 months, 17 days

Jimin feels pathetic. He can never seem to get the man out of his head no matter how hard he tries. He still kept count of the days since they last talked, he still had photos of them together, and he still kept the screenshots from their conversations when he knew it was something he wanted to look back on. 

 

Yoongi was gone from his life and he needed to accept that. 

 

It wasn't Yoongi's fault. Jimin was too clingy, too overprotective, too jealous.

He misread all the signals from the older. He thought, he assumed, that there was something more than friendship between them. He flirted too much, not even noticing the older tense up from his actions. He didn't notice Yoongi getting uncomfortable whenever Jimin would call him his. He didn't see that he was hurting Yoongi all because of his selfishness.

 

Yoongi had enough. 

 

Jimin was pissed. He knew Yoongi was online. He saw him like all the photos, post on snapchat and instagram, and comment on other people's post. Yet its been two days since he last replied. 

 

He couldn't help it once Yoongi did reply. He was unreasonable and petty. He got mad at the older for ignoring him. What he didnt know was that this ended everything. 

 

It turned into an argument later that day. Yoongi was fed up with how jealous Jimin was. They weren't even in a relationship so he didn't understand why the younger was overreacting. He shouldn't feel obligated to reply every single time for him. 

 

That same night Yoongi said goodbye to Jimin and left with a single text. 

 

Im Done.  

 

 

6 months, 3 days

Jimin finally moved on. He stopped crying over Yoongi's absence. He stopped staying in bed because of what happened. He finally got himself together and stopped thinking about him. 

 

It was his fault and he accepted this. 

 

He was still friends with the man on Snapchat but the two unfollowed each other on all other forms of social media. Yoongi had done it first and Jimin's pride wouldn't let him win. 

 

"Jungkook lets take a picture!" Jimin heard Taehyung say as he's being pulled in with the latter's arm around him. Jungkook stands next to Taehyung and they each take a picture for their snapchats. The three decided to go to the pool after a tiring day at school. Three young, social media obsessed, teenagers suddenly found themselves playing around Jimin's neighborhood pool. 

 

Jimin hadn't had this much fun in a while. He posted the selfie on his story with glee, placing his phone inside his bag afterwards. He was too busy playing Marco Polo with the two to notice a notification pop up on his screen. 

 

Agust0309 is typing...

Agust03009 sent a chat!