You're Beautiful

After I Met You

Seohyun POV

 

I was sitting in my classroom and think about my future. I don't have any specific dream but when I look at children I am want to become a teacher so I keep thinking about that, not paying attention to my classmates. Everyone was talking and doing their own things. This is my senior year in high school so I have to get everything organized but I have no idea how to start so I apply college applications and I already got accepted letter and all I have to do is take the placement test and make my schedule but I am just sitting in my classroom. One of my friend Somi rush to the classroom and call my name!!

 

“Seohyun!! Seohyun!”

 

“What?”

 

“We have new student and he is so handsome”

 

“Aish!! You ran because of that!?? I knew that you’ll gonna say unnecessary things”

 

“Ah!! He is mine!! I really like him.. do you want to see him? Let's go”

 

“No, I am not interesting so go by yourself. I need to go home”

 

Then I pick my bag and leave the classroom. Today, I don't have any class in the afternoon so I went home early to get some sleep. Most the time I stay at school till 7:00 p.m so my mom always nagging about that.. she want me to go home early and rest because I have some kind of sickness!!

 

To tell the truth, My stomach aches all the time. I even went to the hospital but my doctor can't figure that out so I didn't take any medicine.. When I am so nervous and stresses, my stomach aches are getting worst so I can't let myself stressed out but I can't tell anyone so only my parents know about that!!

 

A few day later

 

Seohyun POV

 

I was sitting in my room and play with my phone.. I use Facebook account and I check my facebook message to see if any one of my friends text but no one even bother to text me so I decided to go to take a walk. Suddenly, one person someone that I didn't even know that person. I view his profile pictures and I saw this person. I can’t believe my eyes but that’s the truth. He is handsome and look like he is rich but I don’t care about him so I went to take a walk.


 

W4faWQIHn6DshnWRL4pSjKDrEAEzMziqRxzepTRncnlz0rdqp5wNs-XkVrmfPl2qoRQNzHzPd3uYrmoIOYLrY1AwF4Xxrm-imbox33Kg-ga3qQ3Xe6euwfmE4v9yO6DpF9YtQXOr

 

Third person POV

 

Yonghwa was wondering why she didn’t reply his text but didn’t bother to text her again cause he knows that she will reply him. So, he went out with his friends and have fun. They are just 17 years old and they are not enough to do all those kind of bad thing but they did it. His parents have Jung entertainment and they are so busy to take care Yonghwa. That’s why he became a gang member. He did all those kind of drug and now his parents can’t even stop him.

 

Seohyun come back and took a shower. She don’t have anything to do so play with her phone. Now, she want to know about him but she can’t because she’s worry that she might like him. To tell the truth she can’t handle relationship especially him because she saw bad pictures about him. But she can’t just ignores his message so she decide to text him back.

 

3 hours ago  

 

Yonghwa: You’re pure naturally beautiful

 

Now

 

Seohyun: Hahha Thanks


Author's Notes

Hello, first chapter is done and I hope you like it! Feel free to share ideas and comments. I promise the second chapter would be better!!

Please subscribe and comment!!

Thank YOU