Stranger

Unexpected
Please log in to read the full chapter

I was sitting at the back of the cab with Roa beside me. She was on her phone, probably chatting with Rena. Not that I care anyway. The cab was moving slowly due to peak hour. Everyone was coming back from work. I threw a look outside of the cab window. My eyes were wandering around without focus.

My eyes were drifted to a woman who was driving a Honda HR-V. I didn't realize that I was staring at the woman for so long. I don't even remember if my sight was actually focus on her. Suddenly, the woman gave me the most beautiful smile I ever saw and my jaw drops. Literally. My mind went numb for a while, I couldn't think of anything.

Then, a thought pop in my head, I should smile back but the car was gone. I lose my only chance. My heart felt heavy like something was wrong. A part of me suddenly missing.

"What's wrong with you? Why are you frowning?" Roa asked after we got off the cab. We were walking back to our apartment. I let out a heavy sigh before I answer her question. 

"I think I'm going crazy." I walked straight to my room, ignoring all of my housemates.

"What is wrong with Nayoung unnie?" I could hear Xiyeon asking Roa. 

"I don't know. She suddenly became weird after we got home." The rest of the girls came into my room and start asking me questions.

"I saw a woman in a car on the way back." I blurted. They all were looking at each other.

"She was beautiful. Her eyes were sparkling. More importantly, her

Please log in to read the full chapter