-1-

Mysterious Girl

Ring!!!!

 

Kyulkyung groan when she heard her clock was ringing.She lazily get up from her bed and head to the bathroom.

 

*

 

"Good morning,mom,dad,"she greet her parents.

"Good morning too my princess, "reply Mr.Zhou.Kyulkyung sit beside her mom and eat her breakfast in hurry.

"Jieqieong,why are you eating like that,?"her mom ask.Kyulkyung just grin.Then she get up to go to school.

"I gtg now mom,dad,see ya,"she exit their house and go to the bus station.

"Unnie!"Yeonjung wave to her,beside her was Yoojung her to be soon girl.

Kyulkyung approach them.

"It's just two of you?where the other?"

"Yep you right unnie,"said Yoojung.

"Sohye and Mina gonna ride Sejeong unnie car with Mimi unnie,while Doyeon with Chae unnie,and Som with Dani,"explain Yeonjung quickly.Kyulkyung nodding her head.

"Unnie,isn't that Nayoung unnie and Eunwoo unnie?"Yeonjung point at a pair of couple that was kissing.Jieqieong can't believe what she just saw.Nayoung was cheating.

"That stone cheating behind you unnie.I think I need give she a lesson,"said Yoojung.

"No,"said her.

Jieqieong pull Yeonjung and Yoojung with her to go from there.Good thing that the bus arrive and they ride it.When they was otw to school Jieqieong received a message from Nayoung.

Nayoungie:Let's meet before class start. Jieqieong arrive at school and go to library to wait Nayoung.

"Jieqieong.."

"What is it?"

"Let's break up,"

"Break up?why?"Jieqieong try to hold her tears.

"I'm getting tired of you,"

"You what?!getting tired of me?!after a year dating with me?!"

Nayoung didn't answer her.

"Is that the reason you wanna break up with me?"

Nayoung nod.

"Not because you cheating on me?"

Nayoung look at Jieqieong.

"H-how d-did you know?"

"I saw you and Eunwoo early,"

"I'm sorry,"she try to hold Jieqieong's shoulders but Jieqieong stop her.

"Don't touch me!"after she said that she leaveNayoung.

"Jieqieong!"

Jieqieong run to the rooftop.Once she arrive there she start to shouting while crying.

"YOU JERK IM NAYOUNG!I HATE YOU!"shout her.

Her shouting make someone wake up from sleeping.

She groan and slowly get up from her position laying on the bench to sitting.She rubbing her eyes while yawning.She saw a girl standing there while shouting,she cover her ears with both hand.

"Excuse me miss,can you stop shouting,"she said with her sleepy eyes.Kyulkyung immediately stop from shouting and look at the voice owner.

"Pardon me?"

"Are you deaf?I said can you stop shouting,"

"Oh,sorry,"she bow to that hamster-like girl and sitting to the another bench that next to that bench that girl was sitting.Then she start to crying while that girl lay again to sleep.

"Gosh..this girl really something."then she get up and handed a handkerchief to Kyulkyung.

"Take it and wipe you tear,".

But Kyulkyung don't take it and still cry.That girl suddenly knee down and wipe Kyulkyung's tears.That other girl suddenly action make Kyulkyung surprise but she don't stop her from wiping her tears.

"I don't like to see a pretty girl like you crying like this,"she stop wiping her tears and stand.

That make Kyulkyung blush a bit.

"T-thanks,"

The other girl smile.

"Isn't now was a class time,?"she ask while looking at her watch.

"Um yeah,"

"So,why are you here then,?"

"OMG!I gtg now,once again thank you,oh..wait,how about you?what are you doing here?you supposed to be in class to right,?"

"Oh me?I dont need to be in class,i'm smart already,"

"Oh..like that..,"then she leave.

That girl just shaking her head.Suddenly her phone ringing and she pick the call.

"Yup?"

"Don't you yup yup me Kim Hamster!where the heck are you now huh?!"Sejeong ask.She chuckle a bit.

"Chill down ajjushi,I'm here at my favorite place."

"You better go to class now before Mrs.Bae arrive,"with that the ajjushi hang up the call.

"Geez," Instead going to her class,Chungha go to sleep again.

 

 

A/N:Here a first chapter,I think it's better to make it gxg then genderbender,hope you guys enjoy on reading it and do support my story and if you guys have a time please drop your comment.Sorry for a grammatical error..

-peace out-.

.-sharkkid00