Good Morning Beautiful

Through his eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Charlotte woke up Sunday morning to the smell of coffee in the air and the feeling that someone watched her from behind.

“Jacob, what time did you wake up?”, she said sleepily and rolled over, her eyes still closed. Jinnie looked at her with a soft smile and waited for her to open her eyes when he didn’t respond. Charlotte realized that the bed dipped a little more on the other side of the bed than Jacob’s weight would have caused and she opened her eyes. The light through the bedroom window revealed not her blonde hair son but instead the form of a grown man with a smile on his face. She scooted away and sat up and looked around then down at herself; she still had on the clothes from last night and he was dressed in the same clothes also.

“Did you stay over?”, she said softly. He nodded and smiled even more.

“You were so tired you fell asleep before we finished our date and I carried you in after we got back here. Double M and Jacob were asleep on the couch so I left them and came to kiss you goodnight but you looked so small…. all alone in bed. I laid down with the intention of leaving after a while but when I opened my eyes, the sun was up”, he said apologetically.

“Double M?”, Charlotte furrowed her brow as she tried to figure out who he meant.

“Maggie and Minwoo”, he said with a chuckle, “the three of them looked so cute I just couldn’t wake them up.” She broke out in a smile.

“Thank you for taking such good care of me, Jinnie”, she said and leaned in to kiss him on the cheek.

“So I’m forgiven?”, he said and she nodded.

“I smell coffee. Why don’t you go out and see what everyone else is up to while I change”, she said as she slid out of bed and wen to her dresser. She heard the rustle of sheets and the floor vibrated slightly as footsteps approached her from behind. Jinnie came up behind her and wrapped her arms around her waist and rested his chin on top of her head.

“I had a really great time last night”, he said softly and kissed the top of her head before he released her. She turned to look at him.

“I did too. Thank you for listening”, she said and he smiled at her as he opened the door and walked out into the living room. Minwoo and Maggie manned the stove as they made omelets and fried bacon. Jacob and Tiffany made finished setting the table and on the couch were two people he hadn’t expected to see this morning. Dongwan had his camera out and snapped pictures of everyone as they made breakfast and Andy was on his phone, his finger flew over the keyboard as he texted nonstop.

“I see you finally dragged your out of bed”, Minwoo said as he turned to look at him. Maggie smacked his arm with the handle of the spatula and hissed at him to watch his mouth in front of Jacob.

“We smelled coffee”, Jinnie said with a grin and as he walked past Jacob to fill a couple of mugs with steaming hot coffee he ruffled the little boys hair.

“Did you and mom have a sleepover last night?”, Jacob asked as he looked up at the tall man.

“Yep, you were all asleep when we got back and I decided I might as well stay too”, Jinnie said with a grin. Charlotte came out of her room and headed straight to the bathroom to brush her teeth and when she came back out, Jinnie waited on the other side of the door, her coffee in one hand as he held it out to her. She took it and smiled at him as she took a drink. He ducked in after she went out and took care of his morning ritual, using a still in the package toothbrush he found in the medicine cabinet and left, his coffee in hand.  She turned to look at the men on the couch and smiled.

“So I finally get to meet you two”, she said with a grin and went over to greet them. Dongwan smiled at her and snapped a picture of her while Andy raised one hand in hello and went right back to his phone.

Tiffany came over to the men and offered them each a mug of coffee. Her initial shock at them showing up had worn off and she smiled as she looked at Charlotte.

“The only members of the six pack that are missing are Eric and Hyesung. But Minwoo told me that Eric had to take Kaye to the airport today to go back home. Maybe he will stop by after he drops her off”, she said as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter