Final

Revenge
Please log in to read the full chapter

Wendy woke up with no Irene by her side. She wondered where Irene was. Glancing at the blaring clock on the bedside table, Wendy groaned. “Why didn’t she wake me up,” Wendy muttered under her breath.

Removing herself from the bed, Wendy skipped towards the bathroom. She finished cleaning herself up after twenty minutes and went straight to the kitchen to fill her empty stomach with whatever available there.

Gulping down on what seemed like orange juice then taking a little bite of sandwich, Wendy looked around their little apartment, Irene has already turned off all the electricity that weren’t needed since the sun was already up to save the bills. That’s Irene for you, a housewife material. Wendy felt so proud to call Irene hers. Nothing made her prouder than that.

The corner of Wendys lips tugged up a bit. Her eyes roaming around in search of the daegu beauty, but to no avail, she couldn’t find Irene’s presence anywhere. Where was she? A place popped up in Wendy’s head, she had a plan. After taking a water gun toy, and not to forget to fill that up, Wendy walked to the place where Irene might be.

 

 

 

9:45

Wendy had fifteen minutes before the meeting with her VVIP client started, but she didn’t care. She had texted Seulgi earlier calling that she was sick and asked Seulgi to reschedule the meeting for her. Seulgi was her same-aged bestfriend, doubling as her secretary.


Watching every steps she made, Wendy tiptoed to where Irene was. There she was, wearing a denim shorts topped with a big sized white v-neck tee, washing her, no, their clothes while happily inhaling the scent of the fabric softener she loved.

Wendy halted for a while, contemplating whether shooting the love of her life with cold water was a good idea or not. In the back of her mind, Wendy knew too well it was a bad idea if she did this, because for sure, Irene would be really mad at her afterwards.

“Just do it you moron, you’re already halfway executing your plan,” the voice inside her head said.

“No, don’t, she’ll be mad at you for weeks and act so demanding like a pregnant woman, do you want that to happen?” Another voice interrupted.

Wendy inhaled and exhaled twice, shaking out those thoughts, trying to chase away those voices inside her head.

 

 

So, Wendy decided to just do it, and if it didn’t go smoothly she would just bribe Irene later anyway.

 

 

Wendy shot Irene thrice.

 

 

Irene shrieked when the cold water came in contact with her skin.
 

“What the actual -“ Irene abruptly stood and glared at the culprit.
 

“Wendy?”
 

“Oops,” Wendy said but it came out more like a whisper.
 

“What are you doing, Son Seungwan?” If glare could kill, Wendy would have been dead by now, because the glare Irene shot her was really deadly.
 

“You mean, what did I do, right?” Wendy awkwardly tried to correct Irene.

 

 


Whoops, wrong move.

 




Irene didn’t answer.

 

 

She chose not to speak and wait for whatever Wendy would do next.

 

 


Wendy’s eyes widen at the sudden realization.<

Please log in to read the full chapter