don't touch my girl and your only girlfriend

Will you be mine instead?

One day, your boyfriend Youngmin invited you to visit Boyfriend's dorm. You dress up nicely and decided to walk there, then you stop by a groceries store to buy some snacks for the members. When you reach the door step and about to knock, the door flung open and stood Youngmin smiling brightly.

"Hey ~~~~~ah! You came! here let me help you with that, come in !" he greeted you excitedly as he took the bag from you.

"Hi Youngmin-oppa! Anyeonghaseyo Boyfriend!" you said as soon as you saw the members.

Boyfriend shouted back in a friendly way.

"Hi"

"anyeong"

"hey girlfriend!"

All the members turn to Kwangmin. Minwoo ask in disbelief "GIRLFRIEND?!"

Youngmin quickly put the snacks down infront of the members, then rush to hug you tightly, making the atmosphere akward.

"I'm the real boyfriend here, so stop fishing guys" He said that as you parted the hug but he still have one arm around your waist.

"I'm really envious." Jeongmin pout and shook his head.

"Are y'all planning to make us singles go crazy?!" Hyunseong shouted playfully.

You and Youngmin look at each other and nod. "OFCOURSE!"

Then you cut the playfulness,"Hey guys, i brought some snacks, eat well!"

"Thank you"

"You're the best!"

"We love you!"

Youngmin sighed as he held your hands upstair, "Here we go again..."

 

 

Youngmin lead you to a room that he share with Kwangmin and sit you down on his bed while he was looking for something. You look around the room,"For guys, y'all are pretty neat."

Youngmin sat by you with a photobook in his hands, "yeah, our mom told us to do so, Here look!" He open the photobook with pictures of him and his family.

You look at them carefully and smile," oppa you were so cute, what happen?"

"well i got cuter!" he pulled your cheeks. Then he pointed at a picture, "who's cuter me or Kwangmin?"

You looked at him and raised an eyebrow,"umm... y'all are twin."

He put his head down, ofcourse he knows that, he just want you to say 'him'.

"You're way cuter though," You said as you his flawless blonde (or now, brown) hair.

Suddenly, the door open and Kwangmin poped in,"Hyung, mom call, downstair."

"i'll be right back," he told you as he close the door and you nod.

Kwangmin step in and sat by you, too close for comfort, and pointed at a picture. "look we went to the beach when we were 6."

It was a picture of the twin, so alike, so adorable. "y'all were so cute!" you squealed.

"i know i am." Kwangmin smiled to himself. Out of no where, Kwangmin grab you wrist," ~~~~~ah, wanna see my pokemon collection?"

You nodded and he pulled you to the other side of the room, his bed. He pull out a large box with all sort of Pokemon stuff, you look at them one by one. You were completely unaware of Kwangmin staring intensely at you, "~~~~~ah, i think i like you, will you be my girlfriend?"

*well that was sudden* You looked at him abit shock, a bit awkward, "Kwangmin-oppa, i'm dating your brother, i can't..."

He cut you off. "will you be mine instead?"

Before you can NICELY reject him, Youngmin stormed in and grabbed your wrist, pulling you next to him. "Hell no she won't! She's mine and ONLY MINE!" Youngmin cup your face and kiss u passionately in front of Kwangmin.

With wided eyes, Kwangmin looked down. "gosh, get a room!"

Youngmin was furious, " oh we did! THIS ONE! now leave my girlfriend alone, and this room before..." Youngmin trailed of and look down at Kwangmin's collection. (as if he was gonna destroy it, if Kwangmin doesn't leave you alone.)

Kwangmin look at him and squinted his eyes," you wouldn't..." he exited the room quietly with a disappointed pout.

You two sat on Youngmin's bed again,"~~~~~ah, what to do? you're too pretty. i really need to get us couple rings, so no one even my TWIN, will try to touch my girl."                            (<----- see what i did there?)

You gave him a peck on the lips and hug him," they can try all they want, but.......

 I'M YOUR GIRLFRIEND, YOUR ONLY GIRLFRIEND, EH EH EH."           (<---- see what i did there?? again lol)

 

                                                                                              END

 


Should i do a SEQUEL?? Keke..to those who are not satisfied with the ending :p