The Paint

A Werewolf Boy

It's early morning in my family house in New York. I look at the phone and saw it just 6.00 a.m in the morning. I wake up and when to the bathroom to take a bath. After i wear my casual cloth i went downstair and started cook for breakfast. Normally my mom will do it but today she doesn't feel well so i help her with that. "Bella? You already awake?" "Mom? Why are you here? You should rest" "No it's okay i feel a little bit okay today" "Really? luckily i thought if you didn't feel okay until today i will bring you to meet the doctor'' "It's okay honey i'm really okay, what are you doing in the kitchen this morning? Dont you have to go to the work today?" "Oohh i forgot to tell you about this mom, I took a week day off because i need to go to our old house in korea mom because there's someone want to meet me about the house" "Korea? our house? why?" "I will tell you after i went there" "Alright take care of it okay but dont go there alone because it's in the wood so it's dangerous for a young girl like you" "About that i will go with Jeahwon" "jaehwon? Your old friend?" "Yup!". After you said goodbye to your mom and family you straight away go to the airport. It took about 7-8 hours in the airplane. "Huhh~ what a long and tired sleeping in the airplane" You said while stretch your body. "Bella!!!" you heard someone called out your name and you turn to your right and saw your old friend running toward you. "Jaehwon!!" and then both of you hugging each other and tell about your life and her life in the whole journey to your family house. "So what are you gonna do with the house? Are you going to stay there?" "No i have work in New york i can't leave it for long time, Actually i came here in korea was the about the land that my family was near with the vacation place so they ask me about to sell it to them" "The land? Ohh~ you mean they want it and turn to a resort or vacation home? Like that?" "Yea i think" "But why you the one who need come here?" "Why you doesn't want me to come here?" "NO! Are you crazy why i doesnt want you to come here~ No its not like that i just curios why you the one who need to when it's was on your family name on it?" "It's actually was on my name" "You mean the house was on your name? Like that?" "Yes my dad gave me when i have my first birthday, so i came here when there's school holiday or when winter come" "Wow~ I don't know your family will be that rich" "Aishh~ Stop that i hate when someone said like, My family even rich they always help people or even gave lot's of present when christmas day and all of my family will come to this village and gave the present to- Oh! That orphan house" you said while pointing at the old orphan house. "Can you stop for awhile?" you said to the driver. The car stop at the side of the road infront the orphan house. You get out from the car and recall the old memories while you were here. "Is he still here? I really want to me-" "Miss Bella?" someone said not far away from your place. "Oh!'' said while bow to her. "Sister Jung! Long time to see! How are you?" you said while smile and reveal your deep dimple on your cheek . "Ahh it's really you! wahh~ You already grown up! I don't reconize you at the first place but when i saw your smile i know that sweet smile and those dimple" she said while point at the dimple on your cheek. "Ohh you still remember it!! i thought you already forgot!" "Of course i will never forgot! You were most beautiful girl and kind young girl in this village!" she said and both of you hugging each other. "Hey Sister can i ask you about yixing? The boy that i always hang out with every time i come here? Is he still here?" "The boy? Yixing? The boy the bo- Ohhh!! that boy?" "Yea that boy where is he?" "Ermm, when you move to New York he was missing and all of us was searching for him and after a year and year and year we thought he already dead so we stop the searching" "Hes missing? Until now?" "Yea thats happen when you move away" "Oh! sister jung i think i need to go to the house now because now, nice to meet you here sister jung! I will miss you! Take care always!" "You too my dear little sis" and you both hugging and say good bye before you when to the house. You and jaehwon has come to the old cottage inside the forest. "Miss do you want to sell this cottage to us? because it's near vacation place so we would one this cottage became a hotel for them" "I will tell you tomorrow okay" "Alright miss i will called you tomorrow"

 

"It's look like a horror movie you know, i'm sorry i didn't mean it but it's true.." "It's an old cottage house in the middle of the wood jaehwon and i told my parents not to touch anything in there" "Why?" "Because i decorated the whole house by myself and is an old memorise that i doesn't want to gone.. Let's come inside? Shall we?" you said and pull jaehwon hand inside the cottage. "Wow it so big and pretty even there's alot of dust on it, Hey look at that it so pretty bla bla bla" You just smile when jaehwon make a round in this cottage. You were amazed looking at the furniture the wall. "It still look the same but old, it just like tomorrow i finish the whole house with him" and suddenly you look at this one mural on the wall next to your room, The mural was about a girl next to the huge wolf while watching the moon . You touch it and remember those old day. "I miss this time" "Bella wha-t ohmygod whose draw this mural? It's look real!" "Is it right?" "Who draw this? Don't tell me that it was you?" "Nahh~ It's my friend, he draw me this and this is my present that he gave me when my 7 birthday" "How old is he that time?" "He the same age as we" "seriously?? At our age and he know how to draw this mural? Hahaha you were joking right?" "You don't believe me? It's true" "But but how come?? We were still little that time and we even still can't write properly and you said he can draw this?" "Yes, and he was talented! he can do anything he want if he really do want it so, he really did this" "Wow you have a wonderful friend" *He not just a friend, he more than that* you said in your head. You then recalled back those old memories when you look at the painting.

 

 

 

(The cottage house)

(The Painting)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright guys! After this was a flash back okay so you will not confius with the story after this~!

 

DO SUBCRIBE AND COMMENT!