Chapter 6 : Hangout day (P1)

Yoona and her 12 dongsaengs

It's 8 in the morning and EXO's dorm was in big chaos. Suho and Kris were taking a shower while the others were walking around looking for their stuff, not to mention some were screaming.

"Hyung! Have you seen my white plain t-shirt?" Sehun screamed over the bathroom door asking Suho.

While the other side,

"Gege! Have you seen my ripped jeans?" Tao screamed over the other bathroom door asking Kris.

"Sehunnie! Tao-ah! It's here!" Their oldest member, Xiumin called.

Suddenly, someone started screaming again.

"Hyung! I can't find my eyedrop! Is it in the bathroom?" Kai screamed while knocking on the bathroom door Suho was currently in.

"Yifan hyung! my phone is in the bathroom! Don't get it wet!" Chanyeol screamed telling Kris.

"Jongin-ah, your eyedrop is in the living room. And Yeol-ah, I put your phone to charge just now, it's in the living room as well." Luhan shouted.

Suho and Kris finally came out from the bathroom which was located next to one another. They looked at each other, sighed and shook their heads. They know it could be hard sometimes as there are too many members to take care of, but they were glad that the two eldest member of the group would helpout everytime.

"Everyone ready?" Kris called.

"Ne!" They left and waited at the entrance.

 

8:30am

---HONK HONK---

A van appeared at the entrance.

The boys turned around and saw Yoona in the van, "Hop in, my manager will be our driver for the day!" She called.

 

In Yoona's van

"Where are we going, noona?" Sehun asked excitedly.

"I will bring you to breakfast first, the food in the restaurant there are delicious."

"We're here!" Yoona's manager told them. "Call me when you're done okay Yoona-yah."

"Ne. Thank you oppa." She thanked him. They got off the van and entered the restaurant.

 

The restaurant

The place was simple but special. Many kpop idol photos were on the walls.

"Yoong?" Yoona and the boys turned and saw 2NE1 with BigBang on a table.

EXO immediately bowed and greeted, "Annyeonghaseyo, sunbaenims."

"Annyeonghaseyo oppas and unnies." Yoona greeted smiling.

"It had been a long time we didn't see you, you became skinnier again. And who are these cuties?" Bom asked.

"I'm fine, unnie, probably just too busy with my schedule." Yoona chuckled.

"They are EXO, trainees from S.M. They will be debuting soon. Please take care of them." She continued and slightly bowed.

EXO was surprised. *She is concerned about us.* They thought.

"Of course we will. And you, promise to hangout with us soon. We haven't been chatting for a long time." G-Dragon said.

"Sure, oppa." She said and smiled.

They left YG artists' table after they bid goodbye to them and entered the VIP room that Yoona booked earlier.

"Order anything you want, my treat." She commanded.

The boys ordered the cheapest food in the restaurant. "Aigo you boys." Then Yoona ordered much more food.

"Noona, this is so delicious." Baekhyun widened his eyes while eating.

"This is so good." Chen complimented.

"As usual you really know where to go when it comes to food, Yoong." Suho said.

"You must ate a lot of good food back during the school days, hyung, I envy." Kyungsoo admitted.

"No need to envy Kyungsoo-yah. Noona will bring you all out for food often." Yoona smiled.

"Yehet!"

 

In Yoona's van

"Now I'm bringing you to a secret place of mine. I've only brought my members, manager oppa, and Jjong to this place." Yoona said.

"It's a beautiful place." She muttered and smiled.

 

Secret place 1

Finally they reached their destination. The place was quite secretive because it was inside the woods. There was a hidden waterfall in there. It was really beautiful.

"Daebak!" Chanyeol exclaimed.

"It's so beautiful!" Xiumin shrieked.

"Hao mei ya..." Tao muttered.   (So beautiful in chinese.)

"Noona, how did you find this place?" Kai was curious.

"My father brought me here when I was still young." She smiled.

The boys noticed something in her smile, it feels sorrow.

"Come sit here." She gestured them to sit on the rocks beside her.

"I would go to 2 places everytime when I need to escape from reality for a moment, here is the first place, I will bring you to the second place soon." Yoona said.

"Noona." Lay called. Yoona looked at him.

"You know, you can tell SNSD sunbaes about your worries, you have them, you have other sunbaenims, you have your manager, you have us. We are here if you need us." He continued. The others nodded vigorously.

"Of course I know. I can tell my cute hoobaes right beside me." Yoona smiled slightly.

"But no one will understand..." She muttered almost inaudible to be heard.

The boys were worried. They were worried that something happened to Yoona, but she doesn't want to tell anyone because she was afraid she would trouble them.

They tried to brighten up the mood.

"Noona!" Baekhyun suddenly screamed that scared all of them.

"Let's take some pictures together right here to remember today." He said and smiled cutely.

"ALRIGHT PEOPLE. THE TRIPLE TOWERS BEHIND THE SHORTIES IN FRONT AND YOONA IN THE MIDDLE." Kris commanded.

They took a few photos with the beautiful scenery of the waterfall and the greens as background. Soon they left for another destination.

 

In Yoona's van

"Noona, where are we going next?" Kyungsoo asked.

"To the second secret place where I escape from reality. A fun place." She said pinching Kyungsoo's cheeks. "Since we had 13 of us, it is going to be fun."

 

Secret place 2

They finally reached the said destination, the beach. It was a beautiful beach, but somehow, no one hardly knows this place. The boys looked around, amazed by the clean environment and crystal clear sea water.

"Ahjumma!" Yoona called out. She gestured them to walk to a cabin.

"Ahjumma! Yoona's here!" Yoona called again.

Then an old lady walked out, "Yoona-yah!" She screamed and hugged Yoona.

"It had been a long time, ahjumma." Yoona said.

"I brought some friends here, they are EXO, from my company." She continued and turned to EXO.

"Boys, this is ahjumma. She and her grandson are incharge of this place." She introduced.

"Annyeonghaseyo ahjumma." The boys bowed 90° politely and smiled.

"Aigo kyeopta." Ahjumma said.

"Ahjumma, where is Kevin-oppa?" Yoona asked.

"I heard someone mentioned my name!" A male voice was heard then someone walked out. He looked like he is around Yoona's age.

"Oppa! Long time no see!" Yoona greeted.

"Ne, long time no see, Yoona-yah." He smiled.

"I brought new friends here, they are EXO, from my company." She introduced. "Guys, this is Kevin-oppa. Ahjumma's grandson. He is only a year older than me."

"Annyeonghaseyo, Kevin-hyung." They bowed and smiled as well.

"They are so polite. Just call me hyung." Kevin smiled.

"What do you want to play, Yoona-yah? Maybe you should discuss with them first, call me if you need anything." He said and left the scene.

"Yoong, what are we going to do here?" Suho can't help but to ask after they realized the beach was empty, nothing around.

Yoona just smiled and gestured them to follow her behind the cabin. "Look." She pointed.

The boys were shocked and happy. There are floats behind the cabin and speedboats far away. They can play banana boat, waterskiing, hydroflying, jetskiing, flyingfish, windsurfing, and more water games.

"Daebak!" Luhan shrieked.

"Ohmygod." Kris was amazed.

"This is amazing!" Tao cheered.

"So what do you want to play first?" She asked.

"BANANA BOAT!" They answered in unison.

"Kevin-oppa! Can we play the banana boat?" Yoona asked.

"Sure Yoona-yah, please give oppa a minute." Kevin said.

After a while, Kevin came out and helped them to set up for the banana boat. It was a double banana boat, so it could fit all 13 of them.

Kevin rode the speedboat that leads the banana boat Yoona and EXO were on.

"FASTER HYUNG!" Baekhyun screamed.

"Hold tight then!" With that, Kevin rode the speedboat faster.

"WOOHOOOO!" They cheered.

After a few rounds on the banana boat, they decided split up for different water games.

Baekhyun, Luhan, Tao, and Suho went jetskiing.
Chanyeol and Xiumin tried hydroflying.
Kris, Lay, Chen, and Kyungsoo went for flyingfish.
Sehun and Kai played waterskiing.

While EXO was playing, Yoona took pictures with her phone. She was happy to see her 12 dongsaengs playing so happily.

EXO was finally tired from the water games. They were lying on the beach resting and enjoying the sunlight. Yoona was nowhere to be found.

Suddenly, Yoona came out with her windsurfing suit.

"I'm going windsurfing for a while. Make sure not to go anywhere, you are not familiar with this place, if there's anything just shout at me okay." Yoona commanded and they nodded obediently.

"Oppa! Ahjumma! Please help me take care of the boys! I'm going windsurfing!" Yoona shouted outside.

"Okay! Be careful Yoona-yah!" Kevin stuck his head out from the cabin and shouted back.

After Yoona went windsurfing, the boys were starstrucked to see Yoona so good at it.

"Since when did she became this good at windsurfing?" Suho mumbled to himself.

"Since after she debuted." Kevin heard Suho mumbling and answered.

"Annyeonghaseyo, hyung." EXO greeted. Kevin smiled back and sat beside them.

"Thanks for teaching us all the water games, hyung. We really had a lot of fun." Kris said on behalf of them.

"But how did you know Yoona was good at windsurfing after she debuted?" Suho asked.

"Because I taught her." He briefly answered. Suho nodded understanding.

It was some quiet moment. Everyone was enjoying the breeze and sunlight while looking at Yoona windsurfing.

"So, what happened to her?" Kevin started.

"What do you mean, hyung?" Luhan asked.

"She went windsurfing." Kevin said casually.

"What's the problem with that?" Kyungsoo asked.

"She usually only goes windsurfing when she felt moody or something is bothering her. Seems like she didn't tell anyone about her problems again though this time."

"But it doesn't look like something is bothering her." Kai said.

"She won't show it out, Jongin-ah. Yoong doesn't shows it when she feels sad or annoyed. She always keeps it to herself." Suho knows her because they had been best friends for years.

"Then what are we going to do?" Chen asked.

"Just keep an eye on her. She won't do any silly things, don't worry. Just remember to call her back, she often don't watch the time when she goes windsurfing. When she windsurf, she will be deep in her thoughts." Kevin said.

"Or maybe you could just ask her what is bothering her. Other than her members, she seemed to care for you the most. She never brought anyone here, not even her members, or her buddy Jjong, she only tells me about them but she never brought them here before. Only her manager knows this place because Yoona wanted him to drive her here plus pick her up everytime, and this time she brought you here." He continued telling the 12 boys.

"Maybe she won't tell you her problem, as Suho said, she keeps it to herself because she was afraid to be a burden. But she will say 'I will be fine tomorrow' rather than 'Nothing is wrong with me'. If she said that, she admits that there is something bothering her, but she doesn't want to mention about it. So don't ask further more, just chit-chat with her, make her comfortable." He paused.

"Please watch out for Yoong, she is like a dongsaeng to me, but I can't do anything. I don't know anything about her job. The only thing I can do is take care of her when she is here. But you're from the same company as her, it is easier for you to watch her out." Kevin ended.

"We will make sure to take care of her when we can, hyung. Don't worry." Suho said. Kevin smiled and patted his shoulder and left the scene.

"Hyung." Sehun called. Suho looked at him.

"Is noona going to be okay?" He asked worried.

"I could see sorrow in her eyes sometimes, but all she does is smile. She looks gloomy sometimes but she doesn't even admit that she has a problem and only smile to everyone. This kind of people has the most problems but the least people would be aware of it because people just thinks she is a cheerful person that has the least problems." Lay said.

"But then it's the other way around." Xiumin sighed.

"Let's just keep an eye on her for now. After we go back to our dorm, I will call her and ask. She used to tell me her problems. Used to." Suho said emphasizing.

"Can we listen?" Tao pleaded.

"Pretty please? We care about her too." Chanyeol pleaded.

"Only if you promise you won't mutter a word, type it on the phone and show me if you want me to ask anything, I will put on speaker mode." Suho said.

"CALL!"

"Now let's call noona back, I want to play with her." Baekhyun cheered.

Yoona came back from her windsurfing, the boys pulled her to play every watergame. She was very happy and she seemed to forgot about all her issues. Soon in the evening, they got tired and decided to leave.