Chapter 2 : Number

Yoona and her 12 dongsaengs

EXO's dorm

"Hyung, can you tell us more about Yoona-noona?" Tao said.

"Why do you want to know?" Suho was curious.

"We like her." The others approached too.

"It's only the first day you met her, not to mention it's only less than two hours." He widened his eyes.

"She is really nice. You were right hyung." Kyungsoo can't help but to admit too.

"But she didn't do anything to you guys today, how did you know that she is nice? Besides, to me, she is better than just nice. She is the nicest person I've ever met." Suho exclaimed.

"We just feel that, so tell us more hyung, jebal." Sehun pleaded with his aegyo.

"What do you want to know about her?"

"How did you first met her?" Baekhyun asked.

"I met her in school, I started school earlier, so I met Yoong and Jonghyun-hyung. They were already best friends before I met them. Jonghyun-hyung adores her the most at all times. She is a very precious friend to him. She also helped me a lot and took very good care of me during the school days. I remember Yoong always said I don't eat much and would always bring me out for food back then." Suho said smiling but soon turned into a frown.

"We entered S.M. and became trainees together. Ever since she debuted, she was so busy. Yoong and Jonghyun-hyung used to hangout a lot together but he told me that since Yoong's schedule got a lot more tighter, they don't even see each other much. I hardly get a chance to see her too. Before today, it's been more than 5 months since I've saw her in person. At first I still get to see her on TV, but soon, Girls' Generation have hiatus, until now that is. Yoong and her members had their own schedule, even her members hasn't seen her in person for more than 2 months, as you heard in the cafeteria just now. Yoong and I only contact each other through phone since she debuted and I only get to know her activities or schedule from her manager whenever I see him in the company in these few months." He sighed.

"Jonghyun does treat her differently than the other female idols. I realized it too. He even has an one-and-only nickname for her. And you really missed her right Suho-ah? I would miss her too if I were you." Kris said.

"Ne, only Jonghyun called her Yoongie. The other S.M. artist also knows that."

"Even now she is too busy filming and shooting." Kyungsoo said.

"Speaking about that, what TV series is she filming now?" Xiumin asked.

"She is filming 'Cinderella Man' now, as the lead role."

"We should watch it when it airs." Lay said.

"Before this, she filmed 'You are My Destiny' last year, also the lead role, and it's her first lead role in TV series."

"That's really impressive, as Tiffany-sunbaenim said." Luhan said.

"Yes, she is very hardworking and very respectful. That is why so many people want her to be in their work."

"What CF is she shooting currently?" Kris asked.

"She is a spokesperson of Innisfree since February of this year."

"So that is why you bought them few days ago." Chen said realizing.

"Yeah..." Suho said chuckling awkwardly.

"She must be very tired for all these schedules." Chanyeol said with frown.

"Hyung, what does Yoona-noona like?" Kai asked all of a sudden.

Suho furrowed his eyebrows. "What do you mean?"

"Let's buy a present for her. Her birthday is coming soon." He continued.

"How did you know?"

"I searched for her." Kai said showing his phone.

The others mentally facepalmed. *We should have did that.*

"Okay so what do you want to give her?"

"Let's hangout with her first to see what she likes." Xiumin suggested.

"Yes her manager said she would be having a week off soon." Lay said.

"Okay I'll talk to him soon. It's late, go to sleep now." Suho commanded.

"Ne." They went to their respective rooms.

 

An hour later

After Suho was asleep, the members sneaked out of their rooms one by one to the living room, knowing their leader has a habit of charging his phone in the living room before going to sleep.

Each of them did the same thing, that is searching for something on his phone. After they were satisfied, they settled themselves on bed and dozed off to dreamland.

 

On the second day

It was the trainees' off day, they can rest for the day without practicing.

Early in the morning, Suho came out from his room half sleep half awake walking like a zombie. He was surprised to see all his other members in the living room. They were all on their phones, grinning widely and even chuckling. He was curious but he let it slide.

"What do you want for breakfast?" He asked s.

"Kyungsoo made breakfast, hyung, we left some for you, it's on the table." Baekhyun said still looking at his phone.

Suho glanced at the table and saw breakfast. He sat down and start eating. After a while he finally couldn't stand it anymore.

"What are you all doing?"

"Texting someone." The 11 trainees said at the same time. They were shocked and looked up to each other.

"Who is the someone you're texting huh?" Kai smirked at Sehun. He took a quick glance at his phone and was shocked.

"You're texting her too?!" Kai exclaimed.

"Too?! You're texting her too hyung?!" Sehun widened his eyes.

"Who on earth are you talking about?" Luhan asked and glanced at Sehun's phone while Kyungsoo glanced at Kai's.

"You too?!" Luhan and Kyungsoo exclaimed. Then they looked at each other.

"We all are texting the same person." Chanyeol said blinking his eyes.

"Shut up and tell me who is the someone." Suho said annoyed.

"Yoona/Yoona-noona." They said in unison.

Suho widened his eyes. "How did you all get her number?"

"We saved it from your phone last night." Kris said straightforwardly.

"Gosh this is unbelievable." Suho shook his head in disbelief.

"Noona is finally back to the dorm to rest!" Baekhyun suddenly cheered.

"Stop texting her and let her rest. She has schedule again in the evening."

"How did you know?" They asked their leader.

"I texted her manager just now."

"Hyung can we go visit her soon?" Chen asked.

"Let her rest first, Girls' Generation's dorm is just upstairs, she will go down to the cafeteria later."

"Yay! I can't wait to meet Yoona-noona again!" Tao exclaimed.

Suho smiled. He knew the members would love her.