I love you

1:31

1:31 

"Do you want to be my one and only love?" ask Jaebum.

"...... s-sure," answers Youngjae.

Jaebum get up on his feet and hug the younger tightly. "I love you,"

The younger blush. "I-I love you too,"

1:31

"Jaebum, let's go out to play!" Youngjae shouts.

"Youngjae, it's freezing cold outside. You'll catch a cold," Jaebum said.

"I don't care. I want to play with snow," Youngjae whines.

"Haish..... it's too dangerous," Jaebum said again.

"Like I said, I don't care. I just want to play with the snow," Youngjae whines again.

Sigh. Jaebum grab his and the younger's coat and walk the younger outside. "Play as much as you want. But, if you catch a cold, I won't take responsibility to it,"

"Yay! Love you always!" shouts Youngjae.

1:31

"Jaebum..... Jae.... b-bum...." Youngjae called. No answer. "Jae..... Jae....." again, no answer. He slowly crawl to the side of their shared bed and take his phone. He dial the older's number. 

"Sorry, the number is not available. Please-"

"No... not now.... please...." he mutters and dial again. 

"Sorry, the number is n-"

"Haish... where is h-him? W-why n-now? W-when I-I n-need h-him?" he stutters. He put back his phone and lay on the bed. "Jaebum.... comeback please.... I need you...."

1:31

"Doc, how's his condition?" Jaebum ask.

Sigh. "He's doing good but there still posibilities he won't get heal from his current condition," answers the doctor.

"What's wrong with him doc? Is he sick?" Jaebum ask.

"He's not just sick. He has brain tumour stage 2," the doctor answers. "But, we'll try our best to keep him okay,"

Jaebum's tears that he held finally rolling down his cheeks. "No.... you're not.... please say you're joking..."

"I'm so sorry Mr Im. We can't deny the reality," the doctor said and pat his back. "If you need anything, you can meet me anytime. I'll be there," and ge leaves the young boy crying.

1:31

"Jaebum.... I'm so sorry. I'm not that brave to tell you the truth. I hope you're fine without me. I love you till forever," Youngjae said before he lets go off his last breathe with tears rolling down his cheeks. It's too late. The doctors and nurses can't do anythinh to stop him. This is his fate. No one can change other's fate. 

"Youngjae....... I...... love you.... too..... please wait for me...... love," Jaebum said.

Dear diary,

today I've lost a big part of my life. he's gone for forever. I can't and we can't stop it. It's his fate. But, even so, it won't stop us from loving each other. 1:31....... I'll remember that. 1:31 is the moment he appear in my life and at the same time gone from my life. Love, please wait for me and remember one thing. I love you.

-Jaebum-